100% Cheto Hacker today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% Cheto Hacker today

100% played and got beat by Cheto hacker today, potting bizzare shots every ball from crazy angles impossible really, balls everywhere so he takes bizzare shot to the cushion then off cushion no way near object ball goes all around the table potted with ease every shot was like it, just be aware

His ID Mhmdaly 246 363 992 1

Yes the High Score Win Streak was spoiled and made even more difficult to complete by those Cheto users - I got there in the end but I was mentally exhausted

Comment

I hear you bro, not good and not nice..Theres nothing we can do really when we in the game with one, You can tell straight away the shots just dont look right..

Comment

Just then i sunk a ball in 9 ball and they all changed positions, then when I sunk the 2 ball (not in off) he picked up the ball and had in hand.

i have had ball changing things twice now ie where you sink a ball off break and they move after in bad positions. I want to screw their necks because i hate cheats and my father lost so much money to scammers. I want them all 6 feet under

Comment

That youtuber itsaamir deactivated his Venice membership the other day. Reckons too many cheaters, and i guess if others follow him then moneyclip will solve this

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
            That youtuber itsaamir deactivated his Venice membership the other day. Reckons too many cheaters, and i guess if others follow him then moneyclip will solve this
            Nope never happen. There are coin sellers with ads in there avatar and ads in there club logos. and mini does nothing about it. If the evidence is right in front of your face and they do nothing about it then how are they going to catch and do anything about other cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
              Dont think he has bro tbh, hes uploaded a game today on venice....

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post

Dont think he has bro tbh, hes uploaded a game today on venice....
                I thought he said he paid for the month, so his membership would stop in a couple days. But if it's a hoax, then I'm certain these cheaters will continue to thrive at money clip

Comment

don't play high end table during weekend and don't play rush hours in India and Pakistan and Indonesia and the most cheating problem solve lol

Comment

Played 2 Cheto scumbags in Berlin already today. It’s easy to say avoid high tables but Im playing for my team. This auto potting hack has only been going on for 8 months but still absolutely nothing from miniclip. I’ll soon have to go on an anger management course!
                    Last edited by Six by Seven; 01-09-21, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I just sunk 2 balls off the break in miami and they got ball in hand, but messed up so i won, but not the point

Comment

Just beat this guy who couldn't really play but look at the group name

Comment

Hahaha, there was a group called “we are cheto”

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                            I am glad i am just playing small coin games because i just got another one that after you sink a ball on the break they get ball in hand and the balls change positions

It's not really funny mate when real players are just trying to play

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                              I screenshoted on the other topic (cheater reporting)... a guy friended me and he was the leader of a Cheto hacker group

Comment

On a positive i just upgraded the game and played a dozen or so Berlin without meeting a Cheto - fingers crossed.

I have a different view with online games. There is no such thing as cheating, there is just what you can and can’t do.

Nobody joins an association and agrees to be bound by “rules”.

If it gets to the point where it annoys me too much i’ll move on to something else.

Comment

‘Nobody joins an association and agrees to be bound by “rules”.‘

erm….yes they do!

Comment

Also to add on simlier lines cheating i pretty sure some players can cheat/manipulate the winning at the end bcus its happened to me way way too many times yesterday, when you win the game goes into freeze mode, then openemnt wins all the time this was happening yesterday,plus funny how when i win it doe sit loads of times waiting on openent ect

Plus how on earth can tha cheat/manipulate when it comes to my shot i go to take shot then all sudden it says ive run out of time..Im getting seriously fucked off with the game, the game i usd to love not anymore....Just infuriating...

Or is it moneyclips up to there cheating ripp off antics

Comment

I played a 9 ball game today for a lousy 10K and sunk the 9 legally and it went back on the table.

i am just building up coins to get a dubai ring

Comment

I downloaded the app after one year break and got a big surprise when I was back. At the Venice table I estimate that around 30-40% of all the players are cheaters. It's unbelievable that Miniclip allows this to happen without lifting a finger. The hack where you hit the pocket from all positions all the time has totally ruined the game. I'm done with Venice after the free trial of 3 days expires.

Comment

Working...
                                        X