100% Cheto Hacker today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many cheaters...
    I keep a collection of screenshots and that folder is becoming very big...

Just a moment ago I played a fellow and beat him, I potted the 9 ball in Miami.
    He gives me the "wait for your opponent's reply do not leave the game" before I get my points so I give him a club invite. I do that to all the players who make me wait for my winning result.
    So suddenly the game restarts, the nine ball reappears in the game and he is on play, his time is running !
    Then his hack must have had an error or he had second thoughts about using his hack.
    I quickly took a screenshot. The nine ball had reappeared.

Comment

I played a game against someone last night who played positionally perfect pool up to his last colour, then it was as if he intentionally lost position and snookered himself on the black, then he calls a pocket, played a 3 cushion shot with speed, hits the black and it looks like it's going in the wrong corner, then it rebounds out of the corner and goes in the other corner, the one he had nominated ! Then had the cheek to say 'watch and learn' ! I give up lol
       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Just read the above posts about the hack, so i googled "how to beat a cheto hack" and came up with this video below. It looks like its effective, but is it worth the hassle?

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
          Just read the above posts about the hack, so i googled "how to beat a cheto hack" and came up with this video below. It looks like its effective, but is it worth the hassle?

If that works, shouldn't it be easy for moneyclip for patch? I mean you're timing out software which auto aims

Comment

They really suck. I am only playing low level games until I have much more experience. was losing too much coin. When I have been playing 100 coin miami I have seen the balls change positions a lot today and sometimes they get ball in hand after i sink off the break (not the white ball) When I get up to 3M I will go for my 3rd cairo ring, but until then only up to 10K games.

My league cr5edit have been turned off for a few weeks so i don't care

Comment

I won in the Jakarta table, and even tho it recorded my win and it showed me getting the coins, it never added to my winnings, i put a review in but nothing came of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozzie View Post
                I won in the Jakarta table, and even tho it recorded my win and it showed me getting the coins, it never added to my winnings, i put a review in but nothing came of it.
                Welcome to the forum mate. Another member here did the pool pass or something, and didnt get what they should have at the end of it. Did you get sorted in the end CPWUSAF33 ?

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

If that works, shouldn't it be easy for moneyclip for patch? I mean you're timing out software which auto aims
                  The Million coin question undiscovad . Does Moneyclip want to patch it?

Comment

Did you get the coins and extra XP? That would be worthy complaining about if you didn't but winnings is basically window dressing. btw i totally agree with yr avatar and they know it hence lockdowns for something not very dangerous and i will get some flack from that comment, but it is why they want to repeal the 2nd amendment and disarmed Australia

Comment

The Million coin question undiscovad . Does Moneyclip want to patch it?
                      They are a business and allow people to play for free, so unless you are spending money I doubt they will ever care

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate. Another member here did the pool pass or something, and didnt get what they should have at the end of it. Did you get sorted in the end CPWUSAF33 ?
                        No i just got a link to reasons why i may not have got them, like i lost connection and all that. Again i contacted them but got same response, so i just left it at that. Tgho in the achievements it says i won a game on that table.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post

Did you get the coins and extra XP? That would be worthy complaining about if you didn't but winnings is basically window dressing. btw i totally agree with yr avatar and they know it hence lockdowns for something not very dangerous and i will get some flack from that comment, but it is why they want to repeal the 2nd amendment and disarmed Australia
                          No coins, didn't look if i go the ex points tho. Yes my avatar, it is a statement about a lot of things i guess. And yes, unless your in a gun club or you own a farm with a certain amount of property, you can't legally own a firearm.

Comment

No coins, didn't look if i go the ex points tho. Yes my avatar, it is a statement about a lot of things i guess. And yes, unless your in a gun club or you own a farm with a certain amount of property, you can't legally own a firearm.
                            Yes but here in aus they are supposed to be locked up and what good does that do when some savage refugees smash through your windows? It is shut down by news, social media networks because it is against their agenda

Comment

Yes but here in aus they are supposed to be locked up and what good does that do when some savage refugees smash through your windows? It is shut down by news, social media networks because it is against their agenda
                              Here they get a full 15 rounds from a 9mm Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0

Comment

Here is a cheater from Morocco
                                Notice the 100% 100,000 coins payback I got.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

Here they get a full 15 rounds from a 9mm Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0
                                  Yes when 5 break in 15 rounds would maybe be enough. I would prefer 90 to make sure they could never do it again.

They are only $610 with a suppressor and a back yard you could really fix the problem making a garden.

Comment

Reckon I’ve lost about 5 billion to Cheto hackers over the last 8 months. Totally ridiculous that this is still going on with no acknowledgement whatsoever by moneyclip. I know some people think it’s an insider job but they must be losing a lot of Venice subscribers…

Comment

This is one of the hacks they use and this one must have used the one you guys are talking about for 2.5K. I have met them in 100 coin games but sometimes doesn't work well for them

https://youtu.be/cWT3ZiTrZm4

Comment

This is one of the hacks they use and this one must have used the one you guys are talking about for 2.5K. I have met them in 100 coin games but sometimes doesn't work well for them

https://youtu.be/cWT3ZiTrZm4
                                        Not sure that's a hack, looks like different servers re-synchronising, used to happen alot on PC, not so much on mobile. Whatever happened, it was to your advantage as he was snookered after it
                                         Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

Not sure that's a hack, looks like different servers re-synchronising, used to happen alot on PC, not so much on mobile. Whatever happened, it was to your advantage as he was snookered after it
                                          I think it's a hack because sometimes I don't sink a ball and still my shot and I don't know until I look at my green bar going down. Other times balls go back on table and they get ball in hand.

Comment

Working...
                                          X