Slow connection hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow connection hack

Why were the slow connection hackers so prevalent during the Hong Kong event?

I think all hackers and cheats had a field day at the Hong Kong Harbour event - It was an absolute nightmare to play in and it left me mentally drained - I’ve never come so close to quitting the game for good!

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
      I think all hackers and cheats had a field day at the Hong Kong Harbour event - It was an absolute nightmare to play in and it left me mentally drained - I’ve never come so close to quitting the game for good!
      It wasn't all hackers mini had an upgrade at the same time of the event and there was issues with the upgrade at first. That's what I was told by some who reached out to mini support.

Comment

Yes, it was happening on other tables too. Sometimes you can get out of it and win though

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

It wasn't all hackers mini had an upgrade at the same time of the event and there was issues with the upgrade at first. That's what I was told by some who reached out to mini support.
          Yes I know and I wasn’t affected by the slow connection as I didn’t update my game - I just encountered every known form of cheating used on this game !

Comment

Working...
          X