1x Legenary cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1x Legenary cue?

I thought i know every aspec and dymanics of this game as been playing it for many many years, So how are player on getting 1x leng cue? Correct if im wrong lengenary boxs contain all leng cues, so how are people just opening that one cue? been long time ive had all leng cues all maxed out bar 2

we all learn something everyday, so what am i missing?

thanks all

Any thoughts/opinions?

thanks all...

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post
      I thought i know every aspec and dymanics of this game as been playing it for many many years, So how are player on getting 1x leng cue? Correct if im wrong lengenary boxs contain all leng cues, so how are people just opening that one cue? been long time ive had all leng cues all maxed out bar 2

thanks all
      As legendary cues have rarity among all other.
      like the chances of getting archon or Archangel is very low from legendary boxes while cues with poor stats like medusa have a higher chance.
      And there is a offer in game called x-ray offer through which you can open a single legendary with real money.

Comment

Ah ok bro,....so weres that x-ray offer, only asking for a friend man, he wants to get a lengendy cue, hes been putting nuff work and time on mumbai event ring and upgrading the Indian Moti cue

,thanks for the reply

Comment

Ah pc or mobile?

Comment

thanks all
            if you see a person with only 1 leg cue. it mean they buy that account through hacker with cheap price

Comment

Originally posted by tada View Post

if you see a person with only 1 leg cue. it mean they buy that account through hacker with cheap price
              Incorrect, you need 4 pieces to get a cue and there are 20 cues, but the % chance of getting each cue piece is variable. I have done the stats for myself and the percentages changed on my second run. You can just stop buying boxes with your own cash when you get one if that is what you want.

Comment

thanks all
                If you open enough Legendary boxes, you will eventually get 1 Legendary cue,just depends on luck as to which one unlocks first for you. At that point you have just the 1 Legendary cue, open more boxes and you eventually might unlock another . . .
                 Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

i understand that bro, i just dont how some ive seen only have 1x leg cue, due to the fact we have no controll or choice to unlock what cue we want, you will keep opening pieces and cues.

Dont no how people have only 1x cue ...with having orther leg cues, hope that makes sense

Comment

i understand that bro, i just dont how some ive seen only have 1x leg cue, due to the fact we have no controll or choice to unlock what cue we want, you will keep opening pieces and cues.

Dont no how people have only 1x cue ...with having orther leg cues, hope that makes sense
                    You don't see uncompleted cues ie 1, 2 or 3 pieces you only see opponents complete cues.

I got a plasma piece from a box, today got an epic piece and have received 3 rare pieces all different but my opponents won't see them

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post

Incorrect, you need 4 pieces to get a cue and there are 20 cues, but the % chance of getting each cue piece is variable. I have done the stats for myself and the percentages changed on my second run. You can just stop buying boxes with your own cash when you get one if that is what you want.

Hacker can do every thing lol. I saw a lot of people buy miniclip account with 1leg cute on facebook

Comment

Lol, makes sense. However some people spend enough money (low accounts) to get enough boxes to get a legendary cue. Tbh, I played with a country cue until level 80 something, changed cue when I bought a pool pass (Halloween) and only got my 1st leg after 10 boxes opened (after buying my 2nd pool pass, Cyber) and now at level 131 I only have 3 leg cues... I don't buy leg boxes with pool cash, as 89 cash is way beyond me... and my FAST stats on my pool pass cues way better than my level 1 LEGS... SO I don't even use them and I dont care. It's luck of the game...
                        Last edited by undiscovad; 17-09-21, 08:34 AM. Reason: Missing words

Comment

Originally posted by tada View Post

Hacker can do every thing lol. I saw a lot of people buy miniclip account with 1leg cute on facebook
                          But not all people with one leggy cue bought it off a hacker. When i got my first it was my money and my account, then I eventually got all with my money!

It is deluded thinking people with one leggy cue bought an account. It is just as bad as CRT saying all whites are born racist.

Comment

Working...
                          X