8 Ball Bizzare game play/things happened drop them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Ball Bizzare game play/things happened drop them here

Just won 20 million table about 5 mins ago, i won ect but why did i only get 19million lol , Moneyclips robbing us again? lol

Any one why? i did tahe a screen shot, bcus i noticed it, perhaps it happening a lot bcus we might not notice and we click back to the game so quick

strange...

It"s a cover charge for chalking the cues and powder for your hands

Comment

They've started charging a rental fee on the top 4 tables.

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
        They've started charging a rental fee on the top 4 tables.
        I take it thats a joke? lol

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
          It"s a cover charge for chalking the cues and powder for your hands
          Well i expect nothing else from the robbing and rigged moneyclips...

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post

I take it thats a joke? lol

Nope. Click the little blue info tab on the tables. It will tell you the % charged at the very bottom.
            Last edited by kilowatter; 13-09-21, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Here are some of the bizarre things that has happened to me:

1. I'll be shooting my final ball before the 8 ball and sink it with perfect position on the 8 ball and then I lose my turn and the opponent gets ball in hand!
              2. I completed the "Win Streak" in special events and reached the end more than once but, did not get paid.
              3. I was playing 9 ball and my opponent never lined up a shot but, he/she was still hitting balls and making shots.
              4. I was breaking in 9 ball and I got the "Golden Break" but, I didn't earn it! I have no cheat software... But, the 9 ball all of a sudden went in and it was behind several balls--It magically went right through the balls and in the bottom corner pocket at "warp" speed! I have no idea how that happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post

Well i expect nothing else from the robbing and rigged moneyclips...
                Also with some of the new players hitting the balls full force every shot they need a cover charge to resurface and recussion the tables.

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post

Nope. Click the little blue info tab on the tables. I will tell you the % charged at the very bottom.
                  Wow ok bro, thanks for the info and reply...unreal that is tbh, tax on a game

Comment

Originally posted by CPWUSAF33 View Post
                    Here are some of the bizarre things that has happened to me:

1. I'll be shooting my final ball before the 8 ball and sink it with perfect position on the 8 ball and then I lose my turn and the opponent gets ball in hand!
                    2. I completed the "Win Streak" in special events and reached the end more than once but, did not get paid.
                    3. I was playing 9 ball and my opponent never lined up a shot but, he/she was still hitting balls and making shots.
                    4. I was breaking in 9 ball and I got the "Golden Break" but, I didn't earn it! I have no cheat software... But, the 9 ball all of a sudden went in and it was behind several balls--It magically went right through the balls and in the bottom corner pocket at "warp" speed! I have no idea how that happened!
                    I can relate bro to all of them tbh...not on the game is a joke, just wished it was on a level playing field..without all this nonsense rigging

I have on other thread listed quite a few bizzare game play, yet again too many to mention, the best made me laugh the ball went striaght though the knuckle of the pocket....again game will favour a certain player to win , at certain times....

Comment

Moneyclips up to there trickery again, So how on earth can i lose VIP points, It supposed only go up/higher correct me if im wrong?

Seroiusly wft moneyclips how can this happen..???

Any thoughts , opinions?

Comment

Working...
                      X