8 Ball Bizzare game play/things happened drop them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Ball Bizzare game play/things happened drop them here

Just won 20 million table about 5 mins ago, i won ect but why did i only get 19million lol , Moneyclips robbing us again? lol

Any one why? i did tahe a screen shot, bcus i noticed it, perhaps it happening a lot bcus we might not notice and we click back to the game so quick

strange...

It"s a cover charge for chalking the cues and powder for your hands

Comment

They've started charging a rental fee on the top 4 tables.

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
        They've started charging a rental fee on the top 4 tables.
        I take it thats a joke? lol

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
          It"s a cover charge for chalking the cues and powder for your hands
          Well i expect nothing else from the robbing and rigged moneyclips...

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post

I take it thats a joke? lol

Nope. Click the little blue info tab on the tables. It will tell you the % charged at the very bottom.
            Last edited by kilowatter; 13-09-21, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Here are some of the bizarre things that has happened to me:

1. I'll be shooting my final ball before the 8 ball and sink it with perfect position on the 8 ball and then I lose my turn and the opponent gets ball in hand!
              2. I completed the "Win Streak" in special events and reached the end more than once but, did not get paid.
              3. I was playing 9 ball and my opponent never lined up a shot but, he/she was still hitting balls and making shots.
              4. I was breaking in 9 ball and I got the "Golden Break" but, I didn't earn it! I have no cheat software... But, the 9 ball all of a sudden went in and it was behind several balls--It magically went right through the balls and in the bottom corner pocket at "warp" speed! I have no idea how that happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post

Well i expect nothing else from the robbing and rigged moneyclips...
                Also with some of the new players hitting the balls full force every shot they need a cover charge to resurface and recussion the tables.

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post

Nope. Click the little blue info tab on the tables. I will tell you the % charged at the very bottom.
                  Wow ok bro, thanks for the info and reply...unreal that is tbh, tax on a game

Comment

Originally posted by CPWUSAF33 View Post
                    Here are some of the bizarre things that has happened to me:

1. I'll be shooting my final ball before the 8 ball and sink it with perfect position on the 8 ball and then I lose my turn and the opponent gets ball in hand!
                    2. I completed the "Win Streak" in special events and reached the end more than once but, did not get paid.
                    3. I was playing 9 ball and my opponent never lined up a shot but, he/she was still hitting balls and making shots.
                    4. I was breaking in 9 ball and I got the "Golden Break" but, I didn't earn it! I have no cheat software... But, the 9 ball all of a sudden went in and it was behind several balls--It magically went right through the balls and in the bottom corner pocket at "warp" speed! I have no idea how that happened!
                    I can relate bro to all of them tbh...not on the game is a joke, just wished it was on a level playing field..without all this nonsense rigging

I have on other thread listed quite a few bizzare game play, yet again too many to mention, the best made me laugh the ball went striaght though the knuckle of the pocket....again game will favour a certain player to win , at certain times....

Comment

Best one ive had happen the other day, i was on the brown on left side cushion were the 9 ball was just off set to pot, i missed the shot, So it left the brown ball directyly in front of the 9ball,over the bottom left pocket easy pot ect,

bizzare the brown ball went though the 9ball into pocket, the oponnent potted the 9ball after , Seen it all now

crazy lol
                      Last edited by Jahsun; 20-10-21, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Crazy lol

Comment

Working...
                        X