X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Suggestions - 8 Ball Pool

Hey Team,

Hope everyone is doing well and fine.

I am 8 Ball Pool player for the last 10-12 years. Playing this game for such time and would be playing it as this game continues to grow. As a regular player, I would like to add few suggestions about my game experience, your thoughts and suggestion are welcomed on this post.

A. Pool Pass

The pool pass owners should be able to flaunt their pool pass as they are doing something different than other players and spending an amount on a game,

Here's what we can do,
    • A 1. The pool pass owner/purchaser name should be displayed in different colours like gold or anything which looks better than a normal name text.
    • A 2. A message should be displayed in the club when someone gets their pool pass.
    • A 3. Anything which will help players to flaunt their newly purchased pool pass.

B. Diamond and Black Diamond Tier Players

It hurts me when a black diamond tier player is treated the same as a bronze tier player

Even 8 Ball Team is aware of the fact that it's not easy in the game to get to the black diamond or the diamond tier without spending a huge amount and lots of time on the game but still, players do not get any special benefit or are not able to flaunt their Diamond ID.

There should be the permanent ability for Diamond or Black Diamond players to flaunt their diamond ID.

And yes a player on the diamond tier does not care about x2 Free Coins or x2 spin and win or scratchers, we have tables till 75 million, so a few thousand coins should not be considered as a special benefit to diamond tier players.

If a player is doing something different or spending any amount rather than just opening and playing the game then he/she must be able to proudly flaunt their activity.

Eventually, this will attract more players.

C. Surprise Boxes

It's a pain to waste a surprise box on max level cue.
    It's not fair to waste pool cash again on the same thing and in return get some coins. Ideally, this just doesn't justify the amount or pool cash we are spending.

Can we make any workaround here? Like at least half pool cash is returned when we get already maxed out cue from surprise box.

D. Cue Collection Power

Along with CCP value can we display the number of cues owned by the player? As we have lots of cues in-game.

Will add more soon.
    Your thoughts on this are always welcomed.

Regards.

Reserved for update.

Comment

Hi ulcote- As a Diamond level player, who purchases every Pool Pass and has 450 cues I fully understand your frustration and support your suggestions - I’d like to be able to organise the cue collection and maybe keep a few favourites handy- Anything would be better than Miniclip’s current efforts - We must be due some more country cues as well…

Comment

As ive echoed many times on the suprise boxs ect, C. agree imho its Criminal that they contuinue to keep giving you pieces of cues over and over again, when you cues are maxed out, and you only wanting few pieces for orther cues, Ive opened 100s of extra boxs to try and get few last pieces to max out leg cues, disheartened now with it all, the game i used to love beginging to hate it tbh

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
          Hi ulcote- As a Diamond level player, who purchases every Pool Pass and has 450 cues I fully understand your frustration and support your suggestions - I’d like to be able to organise the cue collection and maybe keep a few favourites handy- Anything would be better than Miniclip’s current efforts - We must be due some more country cues as well…
          Hi Andrew,

I have been a regular player of 8 Ball Pool and spent real cash like without having a second thought in mind. But now I regret.

If miniclip keep same attitude even towards players like us then we need to stop playing or stop spending amount on this game.

Anyways, does anyone from Miniclip responds here?

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post
            As ive echoed many times on the suprise boxs ect, C. agree imho its Criminal that they contuinue to keep giving you pieces of cues over and over again, when you cues are maxed out, and you only wanting few pieces for orther cues, Ive opened 100s of extra boxs to try and get few last pieces to max out leg cues, disheartened now with it all, the game i used to love beginging to hate it tbh
            Do they listen to us here? Do they respond? I have even dropped them email on support @ miniclip.com

Lets all do this, make them realise our pain.

Comment

Originally posted by ulcote View Post

Do they listen to us here? Do they respond? I have even dropped them email on support @ miniclip.com

Lets all do this, make them realise our pain.
              This is only a fan forum ulcote , its not run by Moneyclip. I reckon over 90% of players from this forum support your ideas, but a good percentage of those know its futile when trying to influence Moneyclip on anything.

Comment

I don't see any value added to the gaming experience with your suggestions;

1. Pool Pass: Why is someone special because they bought the Pool Pass? It only means you spent some $$ on the game? I don't get why that is significant. BTW, I do buy to pool pass because I enjoy the game and like the extra prizes it offers. But, unless I'm missing something why would it matter to me if someone knows I spent some money?

2. Black Diamond: Your opponent already knows you're a Black Diamond player as it is displayed in your Avatar. It doesn't mean you're special in anyway, or have achieved a high-level of play. It simply means you've played a lot of games. Everyone that plays a lot of games will eventually get there if they play enough games.

3. Cue Collection: Again this has ZERO significance! I have tons of cues because I've opened tons of boxes so does everyone who plays this game for more than a month or two. I don't think anyone cares how many cues I own.

You seem like a nice person and your post is well written. It's hard to know a person's mind from a keyboard. My response to you is in no way meant to be disparaging in any way. I just don't see any value those additions. Maybe you can explain what I'm not seeing...

Comment

Originally posted by ulcote View Post
                  Hey Team,

Hope everyone is doing well and fine.

I am 8 Ball Pool player for the last 10-12 years. Playing this game for such time and would be playing it as this game continues to grow. As a regular player, I would like to add few suggestions about my game experience, your thoughts and suggestion are welcomed on this post.

A. Pool Pass

The pool pass owners should be able to flaunt their pool pass as they are doing something different than other players and spending an amount on a game,

Here's what we can do,
                  • A 1. The pool pass owner/purchaser name should be displayed in different colours like gold or anything which looks better than a normal name text.
                  • A 2. A message should be displayed in the club when someone gets their pool pass.
                  • A 3. Anything which will help players to flaunt their newly purchased pool pass.

B. Diamond and Black Diamond Tier Players

It hurts me when a black diamond tier player is treated the same as a bronze tier player

Even 8 Ball Team is aware of the fact that it's not easy in the game to get to the black diamond or the diamond tier without spending a huge amount and lots of time on the game but still, players do not get any special benefit or are not able to flaunt their Diamond ID.

There should be the permanent ability for Diamond or Black Diamond players to flaunt their diamond ID.

And yes a player on the diamond tier does not care about x2 Free Coins or x2 spin and win or scratchers, we have tables till 75 million, so a few thousand coins should not be considered as a special benefit to diamond tier players.

If a player is doing something different or spending any amount rather than just opening and playing the game then he/she must be able to proudly flaunt their activity.

Eventually, this will attract more players.

C. Surprise Boxes

It's a pain to waste a surprise box on max level cue.
                  It's not fair to waste pool cash again on the same thing and in return get some coins. Ideally, this just doesn't justify the amount or pool cash we are spending.

Can we make any workaround here? Like at least half pool cash is returned when we get already maxed out cue from surprise box.

D. Cue Collection Power

Along with CCP value can we display the number of cues owned by the player? As we have lots of cues in-game.

Will add more soon.
                  Your thoughts on this are always welcomed.

Regards.

I would like to add some points.

1. Give some extra benefits to promo cues like people buy those cues with real money even they are way costlier than legendaries and still has no extra benefits even you will have to pay their recharge fee this is hilarious.

2. Random backup.
                  People spent a lot on legendaries in the hope that they will get some good payback.
                  Even they are showing upto 100% once you have all legendaries, but the reality you all know very well.
                  In berlin we get, only around 3 million while in Venice 7million most of the times. And if we took average also it will be below 20% while the average should be around 50%.
                  They are using legendaries as gimmicks. So that people waste their real money on this game.

3. And please tell me what's the point of table fee?
                  Like in berlin if we win we will get only 46 million out of 50.
                  And in venice, it is way more down hahaha. while people bought Venice for a week with real money and they still are not getting what they are winning.
                  Btw no one listen to these things I already wrote so many times to Miniclip in the past but always got automated replies..

Comment

Good luck emailing moneyclip and hoping for improvements. They only care about revenue, but they nailed it with the free pool passes and win streak competitions as it keeps many players in the game. I also bought some pool passes, it's the only cues I use. However the last pool pass disappointed me with the bonus boxes containing useless crap. So I deleted my credit card from the app store.
                    always a love hate thing with this game...
                    Last edited by undiscovad; 15-09-21, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                      Good luck emailing moneyclip and hoping for improvements. They only care about revenue, but they nailed it with the frer pool passes and win streak competitions as it keeps many players in the game. I also bought some pool passes, it's the only cues I use. However the last pool pass disappointed me with the bonus boxes containing useless crap. So I deleted my credit card from the app store.
                      always a love hate thing with this game...
                      Well said bro, Well some of the greatist empires have fallen, Moneyclips will eventually dig there own grave...

Comment

Miniclip isn't gonna do shit... They're too busy jerking off, their dicks in their hands as the bugs in the game continue... They'd rather keep coming out with bullshit marketing gimmicks and stuff like that rather than fixing the bugs that have been in the game for YEARS

Comment

Totaly agree Ryan....some people are delusional to this shame to say..

Comment

Also to add, I found my old iPhone 6 charged it and opened 8bp and it worked. Amazingly the pool pass is priced differently on apple than on my Samsung. Even the advertised cue promos. And it's about 20 ZAR (1.35 USD) different... moneyclip is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                              Also to add, I found my old iPhone 6 charged it and opened 8bp and it worked. Amazingly the pool pass is priced differently on apple than on my Samsung. Even the advertised cue promos. And it's about 20 ZAR (1.35 USD) different... moneyclip is a joke
                              I play on iPad but I kept the same account on my Amazon Kindle Fire. Yes the Apple in game prices are all several % higher than on Android- Needless to say I now log in on the Kindle to make a saving on anything that I purchase !

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
                                I play on iPad but I kept the same account on my Amazon Kindle Fire. Yes the Apple in game prices are all several % higher than on Android- Needless to say I now log in on the Kindle to make a saving on anything that I purchase !
                                Not a clue why they would price it differently, but yes if I ever am to spend more real money on this game - definitely choose the cheaper app (not apple)

Comment

Working...
                                X