A nice gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice gb

I know i shouldn't help anyone for my own sake but that would be selfish because I learnt it on YT. Anyway this is a good golden break and if you can do this and get the break it doesn't usually matter what their level is. I have done one where the opponent cheated and put it back on the table and got ball in hand. I still won because usually these players can't really play.

https://youtu.be/vkICKuv3ZJc

Cool, i’ll give it a go.

Comment

I tried it a couple of times but it did not work out.
      Maybe it is because I use a different cue with different strengths ?

Comment

Please people you have to undrstand the Golden break only depends on the game allowing to happen, we have no controll over it, ive done them littaly 1000s of times, with all diff leg cues all diff cues, it wether the game allows it...not doen to our skill what so ever, ld say it like 35% it may work, people get too excited wathin YT vids thinking that it can work everytime..it doesn work like that, it chance to chance

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
          I tried it a couple of times but it did not work out.
          Maybe it is because I use a different cue with different strengths ?
          No nothing to do with it...ive done them with leg cues, low power cues ect...we have no controll over golden shots

Comment

Not sure if you're right there I just got another one and usually get one a day at least

Comment

I use the break like most people, the V and left spin. I do it in all my 9bp matches... I get maybe 2 in 10 golden breaks. I also play alot, like this week alone I bagged 3 Miami rings and 1 Dallas. Albeit I play for tiny wagers. Now I need 59 more wins for the next Miami ring zzz

Comment

Well its funny cbus ive play GS crazy ammount of times , yes very presise amining ect, funny lot time the 9 ball dont even move lol..uts liaalty just chance

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post
                  Please people you have to undrstand the Golden break only depends on the game allowing to happen, we have no controll over it, ive done them littaly 1000s of times, with all diff leg cues all diff cues, it wether the game allows it...not doen to our skill what so ever, ld say it like 35% it may work, people get too excited wathin YT vids thinking that it can work everytime..it doesn work like that, it chance to chance
                  This is definitely NOT true. To sink the 9-ball off the break rarely happens in real life. Same with this game. So, if you're getting a GB 35% of the time, that is incredible. So, if it's rigged, it's rigged in your favor!

Comment

Well tbh it was a figure off my head didnt think about it , i have not got 100%factually figures, all i do know is it dont work most of the time...

Rigged yes it is, we have to disagree to agree...As i keep echoing can favour who ever at certain times...

Comment

I finally got a GB with this one - wasn’t counting games but took a fair few tries!

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                        I finally got a GB with this one - wasn’t counting games but took a fair few tries!
                        yes it definitely doesn't work all the time, but later I will analyse my video in close up and see where exactly I aimed and hit. Then I can increase the screen size (at the moment it is 125%) and get a true analysis. I think sometimes the rack is not in the same position, but I need to really concentrate for that. It will be real precision because I can increase it to 500% font size. Glad I have max time with my cue to be able to attempt it

After midnight is best for me, not many distractions atm I just need a break from a win streak of 5.it can be tense

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                          Nice. Repeat all 9bp breaks using the same shot, see what the ratio is and let us know?
                          disclaimer, GB also depends on your cue as full force for player A not necessarily same for player B...

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

Nice. Repeat all 9bp breaks using the same shot, see what the ratio is and let us know?
                            disclaimer, GB also depends on your cue as full force for player A not necessarily same for player B...
                            I have seen on YT using different cues, even the beginner cue. As i said I will try after seeing where i aimed and hit at 400% zoom

Comment

Got my 2nd today. I tried analysis but when increase font size not enough room to use full power

Cue used is firestorm full power always on break

Will try a beginner for a while

Comment

I just can't find my beginner cue after I set up the shot. So not sure if I can do the challenge

Comment

Got my first today but been playing a lot of Sydney to finish a ring

Comment

I went out for a ciggy and got 2 in a row

I didn'yt think I would get the break so only played 500, should have done 10K

Comment

Another one just wish i had more coin on it

That pic site is not working well

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

Well for a while i got 3 in 4, which anyone should admit is impressive and i hate to9 brag but should

if the stupid pic share site worked i could prove it. In a 2 hour frame time

Comment

Working...
                                        X