before another member writes

Avoid the following

Please delete clubs or beware of playing in tournaments

What is required

The positive , not the negative

What about the results

Spread the benefits on the 8ball pool community

✹✹✹
    Last edited by imaginary; 20-09-21, 11:28 PM.

HOW TO PRACTICE FOR FREE: If you want to practice for free playing and play an actual opponent, just go to a table where you can "choose your bet!" For example Dallas (if you want to practice 9-ball)--just bet 100 and if you lose, just watch a free coin video for 500. You make 100 for every game you win and get 400 for every game you lose. You have to suffer through a video but, that's your punishment for losing.

Comment

Good tip. If your bank is below 500k the videos are much less than 500 so I always advise everyone to keep there bank above 500k you can also cash in on around 25k per day in bonuses for watching 4 videos if you keep your bank above 500k.
      Last edited by nh33fan; 21-09-21, 01:05 PM.

Comment

When you’ve won or are about to win a game and your opponent immediately logs out to invoke the “waiting for your opponent’s response” cheat in an attempt to crash you out…..do the following…Repeatedly press your emoticons - Anyone will do, but the “angry face” is the most satisfying until you eventually win the game - It’s important to keep your side of the game active to foil these cheating scum - I have had to use this 100s of times with a 100% success rate

Comment

Make use of the practice table, its there for a reason. I always say this as its the only table where your stats or coins are not hugely affected. Got a new cue? Hit the practice table. Got a new upgrade? Hit the practice table. Not playing well? Hit the practice table. Seen a shot where the outcome was not expected? Hit the practice table and try to replicate that shot.

As long as your happy with your game, then there is no need for the practice table. If any of the above happen, then its the only sensible way to iron out those problems, or get used to new cues and upgrades etc.

Comment

Quit before hackers take all your coins.

Comment

Replace the cue ball with a softball to keep from scratching.

Comment

Since I have been only playing up to 10K in miami and Sydney games my win percentage has gone up a fair bit over the last few days. It went down a lot trying dubai and cairo where you still meet cheats. They have to start somewhere and i have met them in Sydney

Comment

I agree on the practice table. Especially practice your break technique - this is the key to performing a high percentage of denials.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                    I agree on the practice table. Especially practice your break technique - this is the key to performing a high percentage of denials.
                    Funny thing is I usually get a ball in just using full power no spin. So i think they change the rack position every now and then. I have done many denials just smashing the balls on the break, but sometimes it doesn't work, hence my theory that the balls are not always set up in the exact same place

Comment

The balls are setup in different positions, you need to have different breaks. For an easy denial you need a good separation.

Comment

One Tip : Stop thinking the game is rigged, it's not. There may be one or two glitches in the coding but otherwise it's a pretty good game. If you have a bad run, then it's down to you and maybe a bit of luck on the part of your opponents, If you have a good run, then again it's down to you and maybe a bit of luck you had along the way.

I was always told to stop playing if you lose 3 or 4 games on the bounce, but I've always done the opposite and played through it until I'm winning again. Each to their own !

Also, if you are very protective of your stats and win %, create an Alt and play on that anonymously and play without the handcuffs of keeping your stats up !
                         Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                          One Tip : Stop thinking the game is rigged, it's not. There may be one or two glitches in the coding but otherwise it's a pretty good game. If you have a bad run, then it's down to you and maybe a bit of luck on the part of your opponents, If you have a good run, then again it's down to you and maybe a bit of luck you had along the way.

I was always told to stop playing if you lose 3 or 4 games on the bounce, but I've always done the opposite and played through it until I'm winning again. Each to their own !

Also, if you are very protective of your stats and win %, create an Alt and play on that anonymously and play without the handcuffs of keeping your stats up !
                          i think the thing is the hackers make people think the game is rigged

You are so right with the stop playing thing. As i say you are only as good as in the game you are playing, just don't mess up lol

btw thanks again for your help

Comment

Working...
                          X