9ball pack does move postion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9ball pack does move postion

For whom might want to know, anyone elese noticed this too from when this been happening? Ive known for a while but forget to point it out..

Did someone mention on here about it to stop us using and potting the golden shot

Any thoughts n opinons?

if all the time that how they set up to get their coin back. lol I have pay attention for this and I found out this. if you win alot of coin in one login. most of the time when got break. the whole set move close white ball so most of the time you don't pot ball during break or pot of ball the you and the dead end the your opponent get easy win. the next game your opponent 90% get correct ball position.

Comment

Yup, it is the whole rack that is moving. I have never noticed this but will pay attention it it now. Thanks for pointing this out.

Hugh Jass Koda

Comment

Sure, it happens in 8 ball also. You need to have different breaks for the different positions.

It does move slightly side to side also.

Comment

Yes, Miniclip are devious little so and so's lol
           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
            Sure, it happens in 8 ball also. You need to have different breaks for the different positions.

It does move slightly side to side also.
            Agree bro to that, i only do Golden break shot when the balls are the closest point, it dont work regulaur ortherwise, ovisly it can and does go in orther pockets too just luck as we know, But pointing out i do diff breaks depending rack postion...

Good luck all..

Comment

Working...
            X