Victory roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory roll

I made it to 8 winning streak and can't seem to access or complete the sixth victory roll assignment. What am I missing to pass the missions

Originally posted by Gstar11Gsimon View Post
    I made it to 8 winning streak and can't seem to access or complete the sixth victory roll assignment. What am I missing to pass the missions
    Perhaps you already had 3 (or more) games streak, when you received the mission. Just a guess...

Comment

I'm like you , this usually happens in tournaments
      once i got to the sixth stage and lost
      and i was sad about that , to take the reward for second place
      but i came back to the match again and got first place and took the reward and cue and the achievement of winning
      try next time you will be lucky
      Last edited by imaginary; 23-10-21, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gstar11Gsimon View Post
        it is a bug some time it show some time it don't. btw 3 streak a cue with pay 100000 coin. 6 win streak with cue have pay 10 cash. 9 win streak with a cue 4.99 dollar. 12 win streak with a cue you have to pay 10 dollar
        https://i.postimg.cc/8kdfq6mp/Screen...-23-49-404.png

Comment

Comment

I gritted my teeth and purchased these 5 cues at the point when I “Won” them lol as I’m a sad cue collector.

Plus the 15 wins cue should be reasonably rare in players cue collections and is a reminder of an achievement!

Comment

Working...
            X