• my lucky day.

just open daily champion box and I got nine pieces of country cue
    https://ibb.co/1ZcBN1Y

nice one I've never get more than two pieces

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post
      just open daily champion box and I got nine pieces of country cue
      https://ibb.co/1ZcBN1Y
      Wow, that's pretty good ! Those Country cues are excellent !
       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
        Wow, that's pretty good ! Those Country cues are excellent !
        You say the country cues are "excellent"--I'm glad you posted that comment. You're obviously an experienced player and I have a question about cues. I use the "scratch cue" because it is maxed out in all categories (Force, Aim, Spin, Time), and the recharge to keep it at 100% is free. So, here is my question: Is a cue that is maxed out in every category the same as any other cue maxed out (except for recharge cost of course)? If they are all equal when maxed out, then why would I ever use another cue? I'm not being flippant, I'm quite serious. I would gladly explore and use other cues if one is really better than another. Thanks in advance for your advice/commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by CPWUSAF33 View Post

You say the country cues are "excellent"--I'm glad you posted that comment. You're obviously an experienced player and I have a question about cues. I use the "scratch cue" because it is maxed out in all categories (Force, Aim, Spin, Time), and the recharge to keep it at 100% is free. So, here is my question: Is a cue that is maxed out in every category the same as any other cue maxed out (except for recharge cost of course)? If they are all equal when maxed out, then why would I ever use another cue? I'm not being flippant, I'm quite serious. I would gladly explore and use other cues if one is really better than another. Thanks in advance for your advice/commentary.
          That's a good question, and one that I've wondered about myself in the past. I've got a few cues that are maxed out or nearly maxed out, and I'm not sure if It's just me, but some cues do seem better than others when they are at the same level. Some of the Legendary cues appear a bit 'clunky' on occasion, whereas the recent halloween cue and maxed out country cues seem to be much snappier and responsive. But, maybe I'm just imagining it lol
           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
            That's a good question, and one that I've wondered about myself in the past. I've got a few cues that are maxed out or nearly maxed out, and I'm not sure if It's just me, but some cues do seem better than others when they are at the same level. Some of the Legendary cues appear a bit 'clunky' on occasion, whereas the recent halloween cue and maxed out country cues seem to be much snappier and responsive. But, maybe I'm just imagining it lol
            Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try experimenting a bit to see if I can detect a difference.

Comment

Working...
            X