How to MAX Moonlight Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to MAX Moonlight Cue

I'm stuck at level 37 and from posts here I need to attain level 41 to max the cue. After I won the 20th ring it stopped awarding me cue pieces for each ring earned so how do I earn additional cue pieces to max the cue?

On moonlight 9 ball table you win victory boxes and from this boxes you get pieces for moonlight cue

Comment

What is the “Pig” now showing on Home Screen? Shows a Pig icon and Break now for $xx. .Then later changed to same Pig picture but says Piggy Bank 11% and shows a lock. I have not found anything about this anywhere on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl21 View Post
        What is the “Pig” now showing on Home Screen? Shows a Pig icon and Break now for $xx. .Then later changed to same Pig picture but says Piggy Bank 11% and shows a lock. I have not found anything about this anywhere on the web.
        https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mult...e16#post442329

Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

I finished off maxing the cue using golden spins. Just in time before it closed today.

Comment

Nice one, i maxxed it yesterday - my first cue that is all 10’s.

Amazingly it was obtainable without spending any cash.

Comment

Moonlight cue pieces are still randomly available on some Daily Missions.

Beware…Some dodgy characters are posting on the 8Ball Supergroup Facebook page offering to sell or give away 400 pieces !

Comment

Originally posted by Earl21 View Post
                Simple money grab yet again...its not on ever ones accounts dont know how tha has chossen to add this new adition to the game

Comment

Working...
                X