Deliberate foul shotsAfter spending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deliberate foul shotsAfter spending

After spending money on the game , im now at the point of giving up ,i do not mind being beaten in a fair way , but when my ball is blocking a pocket that stops my opponent fro. Potting his ball , he just uses his ball to pot mine , that i can except even though in the rules if you pot opponents ball you turn ends but in this game if he pots my ball and then his own ball in the same shot , its classed as LEGAL shot and he carries on with his turn , also this crap rule that at least one ball must touch a rail after contact so if i am in a snooker i can only escape it by hitting one of my own balls and that only counts if a ball hits the cushion after my shot , i really am so annoyed at miniclip mainly but also at players who take these illegal shots to win a game .

Originally posted by Tye View Post
    After spending money on the game , im now at the point of giving up ,i do not mind being beaten in a fair way , but when my ball is blocking a pocket that stops my opponent fro. Potting his ball , he just uses his ball to pot mine , that i can except even though in the rules if you pot opponents ball you turn ends but in this game if he pots my ball and then his own ball in the same shot , its classed as LEGAL shot and he carries on with his turn , also this crap rule that at least one ball must touch a rail after contact so if i am in a snooker i can only escape it by hitting one of my own balls and that only counts if a ball hits the cushion after my shot , i really am so annoyed at miniclip mainly but also at players who take these illegal shots to win a game .
    This isn't real life pool and these are the rules of this particular game ! You just need to get used to them and remember them. I often push an opponents ball into a pocket and then see mine roll in behind it, it's a very useful shot.
     Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
      This isn't real life pool and these are the rules of this particular game ! You just need to get used to them and remember them. I often push an opponents ball into a pocket and then see mine roll in behind it, it's a very useful shot.
      and note that miniclip doesn't have anything to do with these rules as they are based on rules in real life!! Everything the OP has complained about is based on real actual rules..... nothing illegal going on here....

Comment

True above, i cant dis-agree this , its the game just get used to how it plays, use to your advantage some times when you can...same for both players

Comment

Tye said, "also this crap rule that at least one ball must touch a rail after contact..." That is not crap, that is a real rule in virtually all pocket billiard games. Rarely if you play pool in real life at bars do people play by the correct rules. But, if you play in a real game or real tournament, with players that actually know the game, that is the rule--you must hit at least one cushion following contact with a ball--either the target ball must hit a cushion, or the cue ball must hit a cushion after contact.

Comment

It’s actually a good rule as it stops tiny ‘tuck up’ snookers which would slow down the game

Comment

Working...
            X