No announcement yet.

Eyollan/Undiscovad we are missing you !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyollan/Undiscovad we are missing you !

Come back, brother !

Hi dhakapapa
    hope you're well brother. I miss you guys also, chatting was fun. To a lesser extent, I also miss 8 ball pool. But I think I just needed a break. Spent over 1100 hours on that app, and that last day when I moved from 150M to 49M was so pissed that I Uninstalled the game. The fact that I still have some coins means i may return in the future (maybe in December/Christmas)... but for now, I'm happy and haven't slammed/ thrown my mobile phone since. Also I've been only playing fifa22 on the ps4, COOLOCKER cidercoder rate my team?

Take care guys

Comment

Screenshot from the " companion app"

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
        Hi dhakapapa
        hope you're well brother. I miss you guys also, chatting was fun. To a lesser extent, I also miss 8 ball pool. But I think I just needed a break. Spent over 1100 hours on that app, and that last day when I moved from 150M to 49M was so pissed that I Uninstalled the game. The fact that I still have some coins means i may return in the future (maybe in December/Christmas)... but for now, I'm happy and haven't slammed/ thrown my mobile phone since. Also I've been only playing fifa22 on the ps4, COOLOCKER cidercoder rate my team?

Take care guys

What, no liverpool players??? Tsk Tsk undiscovad, im not happy , lol. I wouldnt pick Pogba though because he is too erratic.

Comment

Good idea to take a break and gain some perspective. I’m sure you will enjoy the game more upon your return. A few times i have zeroed my coins intentionally - they are meaningless when it comes to your skill level.

Comment

Actually re installed the app. Was only gone a couple of weeks but things look different. Especially the individual leagues. Also noticed way less players. Example Miami has 100 people online? Maybe it's me?

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

What, no liverpool players??? Tsk Tsk undiscovad, im not happy , lol. I wouldnt pick Pogba though because he is too erratic.
              I had your friends" trent AA, Henderson and alisson. But I sold them as there prices rose. Winning fifa games gives 600 coins so the only way to grow coins to trade players...
              btw salah is probably the best player in the game and costs 350k. Yes, I won't afford that anytime soon.

Comment

I had your friends" trent AA, Henderson and alisson. But I sold them as there prices rose. Winning fifa games gives 600 coins so the only way to grow coins to trade players...
                btw salah is probably the best player in the game and costs 350k. Yes, I won't afford that anytime soon.
                I dont use that myself undiscovad , but i did think it was something to do with transfers, as in fantasy football.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                  Good idea to take a break and gain some perspective. I’m sure you will enjoy the game more upon your return. A few times i have zeroed my coins intentionally - they are meaningless when it comes to your skill level.
                  That way of thinking is something i can agree with Tricky . Its not something i would do myself though, lol. But yeah, absolutely agree that when your good enough, losing those coins wont mean anything.

Comment

What?
                    Losing my coins?
                    Never!
                    I worked too long to get them...

Comment

I’d rather think that i’ve worked hard to improve my skills in the game. Although coins are one way of representing your skill - they don’t alter it.

Comment

I’d rather think that i’ve worked hard to improve my skills in the game. Although coins are one way of representing your skill - they don’t alter it.
                        You are right but I want to add the following:
                        When I had fewer coins I became really angry and upset when I lost from the ubiquitous cheaters.
                        Now I play comfortably, I am no longer upset when a cheaters beats me because he steals only 0.05% of my stash (100,000 of my 200,000,000)

Even with excellent game skills, unless you can deny the cheater, you will lose.

Comment

Yep, if you lost your last coins (or the ability to play your favourite tier) because of a cheater that would boil your blood for sure!

Comment

Yep, if you lost your last coins (or the ability to play your favourite tier) because of a cheater that would boil your blood for sure!
                            This is exactly why I took a break. That Saturday when I was playing Mumbai and seoul, had 3 breaks in 9/10 games. Most of the time got denied and some of them were those chethos with 69x545 whatever. When my break I either don't pot or strike the white. That's super unlucky. Thats what pissed me off. If I lose my coins on a fair table, I can easily accept that... it's a virtual game after all...

Anyways... Think it will take me months to get back to 150M if ever. But I'm happy to play casually.
                            In terms of skill, I think I'm average. I used to say better than average but obviously I'm a risk taker lol

Comment

some of them were those chethos with 69x545 whatever.
                              The mad thing is that i find most of those accounts quit soon after starting the game. Maybe just a PC thing?

Comment

It could just be a PC thing Coolocker. I've seen some of them accounts for sale on ebay. Just type in '8 ball pool account' on ebay and you'll find them there. Found one that said it had anti cheat activated and couldn't be banned! Don't know why miniclip can't sort this out?

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                                  It could just be a PC thing Coolocker. I've seen some of them accounts for sale on ebay. Just type in '8 ball pool account' on ebay and you'll find them there. Found one that said it had anti cheat activated and couldn't be banned! Don't know why miniclip can't sort this out?
                                  Ive never seen anyone quit on a higher table (like Toronto or above). Some of the guys we mention use some tools, to make tap and bank or crazy shots to win. They need to make billions else why would someone buy the account? I mean spending some time, you can build to say 1M and more...

Comment

Working...
                                  X