Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rants drop them here...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rants drop them here...

    id like to ask billions coin players out there bcus tbh is fucks me off, they play on example 100coin 9ball table then leave as soon as games starts,

    WHY? i dont undestand that mentalality , WFT yu expecting to find billion coin player to play with? bcus yu entered the 100 coin game most tof the time it low rank/coin players you be going to play, So what do you do just keep leaving untill you find high rank/billion coin players????

    I got billions ect but i dont do that..i like to play low coin games sometimes for bit of fun/bank shot ect , not this morbid obession to smash low players take the piss all times lauging / tounge / ghost / angry emoto ect..

    just fucks me off tbh, no fun in game anymore

    ive seen and played 20 rank players and tha can knock balls in for fun bank shots superb...Great knowledge of angles ect

    Belive me sometimes who laughs first , laughs last...As the saying goes never judge a book by its cover,
    Well in the case never judge a player by dem a rankings...cus you might get a 8/9 ball spanking
    Last edited by Jahsun; 15-11-21, 12:53 AM.

  • #2
    it's not like we are actively going for a 100coin game....no.... we pick a 10M game and the miniclip game matching then dumps us into a 100 game. I don't have all of the time in the world to play this game so I maximize my time spent by only playing in 10M games.... Blame Miniclip for this...

    Comment


    • #3
      You will have to explain more bro bcus it dont make sense to me that, miniclips chooses you game for you..Strange

      Im a billion coin player ect, if i choose 10m game , its plays 10m game , if i choose 100 coin play , it plays 100 coin game

      dont understand you at all bro...

      Comment


      • #4
        What I’m saying is if I pick 10M game and it can’t find anyone, then I get annoyingly into a match for 100 or 2500 or 10000 or etc etc etc.

        since I’m on PC there are not as many players as on mobile... probably no shortage of players for 10M matches on mobile...
        Last edited by Ryan Cawdor; 15-11-21, 07:08 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
          What I’m saying is if I pick 10M game and it can’t find anyone, then I get annoyingly into a match for 100 or 2500 or 10000 or etc etc etc.

          since I’m on PC there are not as many players as on mobile... probably no shortage of players for 10M matches on mobile...
          Yep, used to happen to me on PC. If the game cannot find you a suitable opponent for a high-stakes cash game, it could come back with a much lower level game, and maybe even a game for 100 coins ! Never seen it happen on mobile tho . . . .
           Oh No, he's retired !

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
            What I’m saying is if I pick 10M game and it can’t find anyone, then I get annoyingly into a match for 100 or 2500 or 10000 or etc etc etc.

            since I’m on PC there are not as many players as on mobile... probably no shortage of players for 10M matches on mobile...
            Ah ok bro that explains it then, so maybe differnet on pc, i dont play pc version anymore, only mobile...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jahsun View Post

              Ah ok bro that explains it then, so maybe differnet on pc, i dont play pc version anymore, only mobile...
              Chances are the players are from PC, but playing on bluestacks? I cant be too sure if that drop down the folks mentioned above crosses platforms. But its a possibility. BTW, it happens to me as well. I choose 10 Million each time, but sometimes get lumped into those 100 coin games if there is no opponent for the 10 million.

              Comment


              • #8
                COOLOCKER That always happens to me on the NGL table - I always play for 10M. Every time I lose a game, about the next 5 games are for a few thousand or less. Trying to win the coins back and miniclip taking the mick. . .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                  COOLOCKER That always happens to me on the NGL table - I always play for 10M. Every time I lose a game, about the next 5 games are for a few thousand or less. Trying to win the coins back and miniclip taking the mick. . .
                  Same here Hwli , i always pick the 10 million games. I might get 2 or 3 games for that 10 million in every 10 games. The rest are whatever moneyclip throws at me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

                    Same here Hwli , i always pick the 10 million games. I might get 2 or 3 games for that 10 million in every 10 games. The rest are whatever moneyclip throws at me.
                    I just played Gmasour60, Coolocker. He played tactically and potted the white instead of taking a shot. I lost on purpose although there wasn't much I could do anyway. I really dislike fouling on purpose, just to win. . .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hwli View Post

                      I just played Gmasour60, Coolocker. He played tactically and potted the white instead of taking a shot. I lost on purpose although there wasn't much I could do anyway. I really dislike fouling on purpose, just to win. . .
                      Yep, can see where your coming from Hwli . I hate intentional fouling as well. Although if they are going to do it, i would rather see them pot the cue ball intentionally rather han playing one of my balls. That really riles me up, lol.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I hate when they deliberately play your previously playable and potable ball to a safe position adjacent to another ball rather than attempt to play out of a snooker

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X