Lost Friends and Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Friends and Gifts

I play on my iPad. I linked Facebook. I have 1700 friends on FB that play. Suddenly on mini my FB friends are gone. I used to get 800K in gifts daily if I logged on at least once an hour. Now, I get notified that I got gifts or requests but it won’t load. I tap the gift box and it just says “Loading”. I let it go for thirty minutes and nothing loads. Anyone else seen or heard of this glitch. Any settings I can look at? I don’t think uninstall/reinstall will work since the App Store shows the same version I already have. I would appreciate all ideas.

Originally posted by Mr_Phil View Post
    I play on my iPad. I linked Facebook. I have 1700 friends on FB that play. Suddenly on mini my FB friends are gone. I used to get 800K in gifts daily if I logged on at least once an hour. Now, I get notified that I got gifts or requests but it won’t load. I tap the gift box and it just says “Loading”. I let it go for thirty minutes and nothing loads. Anyone else seen or heard of this glitch. Any settings I can look at? I don’t think uninstall/reinstall will work since the App Store shows the same version I already have. I would appreciate all ideas.
    Did you say 800k free per day ? How do I sign up for this? Surely if someone just does your method then they'd make over 300M in one year. Why would anyone buy coins ?
    But if you share the method, I will try. I want to grow my coin balance again (was 150M, dropped to 49M and now back at 88M).
    thanks
    E

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

Did you say 800k free per day ? How do I sign up for this? Surely if someone just does your method then they'd make over 300M in one year. Why would anyone buy coins ?
      But if you share the method, I will try. I want to grow my coin balance again (was 150M, dropped to 49M and now back at 88M).
      thanks
      E
      Not my plan. I merely did as another friend did. I connected my mini profile with my facebook account and allow it to see my friends list. Any FB friends with a mini profile were added to my mini friends automatically. Every day I send out friend requests to anyone who is connected to 8bp.

Then log into mini with my facebook account about once an hour when taking a break from work. And, every game I add my opponent to my friends list. The gifts roll in.

I’m a low coins person to be honest. I keep five million as my base. I play my games up to half a million using the gift coins and a little bit of skill. I am not special.

It just really bugs me that I have over 1700 friends on facebook that play mini and none of them are showing up and the gifts are not working.

Comment

Not my plan. I merely did as another friend did. I connected my mini profile with my facebook account and allow it to see my friends list. Any FB friends with a mini profile were added to my mini friends automatically. Every day I send out friend requests to anyone who is connected to 8bp.

Then log into mini with my facebook account about once an hour when taking a break from work. And, every game I add my opponent to my friends list. The gifts roll in.

I’m a low coins person to be honest. I keep five million as my base. I play my games up to half a million using the gift coins and a little bit of skill. I am not special.

It just really bugs me that I have over 1700 friends on facebook that play mini and none of them are showing up and the gifts are not working.
        If I understand this correctly, then I don't think it's for me. I like my privacy, so won't want to friend total random. My Facebook friends only has 1 person who plays 8 BP. I keep the friends of friends option open so I get about 10 gifts a day max. But I won't think its even 6k?
        I'd be happy with any free coins above 100k. Anyone have any tips?
        100k x 10 days =1M
        over 1 year, that's 36.5M risk free.

Comment

If I understand this correctly, then I don't think it's for me. I like my privacy, so won't want to friend total random. My Facebook friends only has 1 person who plays 8 BP. I keep the friends of friends option open so I get about 10 gifts a day max. But I won't think its even 6k?
          I'd be happy with any free coins above 100k. Anyone have any tips?
          100k x 10 days =1M
          over 1 year, that's 36.5M risk free.
          You could make a separate facebook acct for 8bp only. I didn’t, I instead put my 8ball friends in a list that isn’t bothered by my non pool posts. When I want to post on pool issues I send to that list only. My friend who explained the plan to me makes about 2,000,000 coins a day in gifts. He has about 4500 FB friends.

Oh, and my firends returned as mysteriously as they vanished. Not the gifts though. Hopefully this is a temporary glitch.

Good Luck. May all your breaks be golden.

Comment

You could make a separate facebook acct for 8bp only. I didn’t, I instead put my 8ball friends in a list that isn’t bothered by my non pool posts. When I want to post on pool issues I send to that list only. My friend who explained the plan to me makes about 2,000,000 coins a day in gifts. He has about 4500 FB friends.

Oh, and my firends returned as mysteriously as they vanished. Not the gifts though. Hopefully this is a temporary glitch.

Good Luck. May all your breaks be golden.
            Okay this makes sense to me. It's not for me though. I barely can manage my own main Facebook account, doubt I care enough to have a second. Thanks for the info though, learnt something new. I wonder if for example 2M a day idea is one of the ways of these private coin sellers ?

Comment

Okay this makes sense to me. It's not for me though. I barely can manage my own main Facebook account, doubt I care enough to have a second. Thanks for the info though, learnt something new. I wonder if for example 2M a day idea is one of the ways of these private coin sellers ?
              I wouldn’t think so since you can do it without their involvement. Nothing in it for them unless you paid them in the real world for tips and stategies.

Comment

I wouldn’t think so since you can do it without their involvement. Nothing in it for them unless you paid them in the real world for tips and stategies.
                True, there is so much free info on this forum or on these YT channels (I like itsaamir, gaming with K, 8 ball pool pro). I'm glad the only real cash spent on this game was 3 pool passes which at the time, gave me joy... i also note that lots of these hacks/ sellers just want to generate millions/billions so they can sell accounts. Hope this gets patched one day

cheers for for replies mate

Comment

True, there is so much free info on this forum or on these YT channels (I like itsaamir, gaming with K, 8 ball pool pro). I'm glad the only real cash spent on this game was 3 pool passes which at the time, gave me joy... i also note that lots of these hacks/ sellers just want to generate millions/billions so they can sell accounts. Hope this gets patched one day

cheers for for replies mate
                  No worries I enjoy discussion. I just wish whatever is glitching my gifts would fix. Once today it finished loading and I got just at 50K. I created a second account after all and ran it on my phone whilst running my main on ipad. Gifts work great on my phone as long as it isn’t my main acct. So that tells me there’s nothing I can do to fix it. It’s in Minis hands and I don’t think they care.

Comment

Working...
                  X