Definitely a glitch...NOT hacking or cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely a glitch...NOT hacking or cheating

so I was playing some games with Wiccatree and we came across a glitch.....a lot of people playing would think the opponent hacked or cheated in some way...but no...

Here's how it went down: I was shooting, made my shot and then it said Wicca was experiencing connection problems, whatever that error message is... Then all of a sudden it said I had run out of time and now it was her shot, the ball I shot in the pocket was back up on the table.

definite glitch, not a hack.

I was talking to Fred about this, he says it’s definitely a hack.

Comment

Spam.
      Last edited by COOLOCKER; 21-11-21, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
        I was talking to Fred about this, he says it’s definitely a hack.
        so you're basically saying is Wiccatree is hacking during the game??

Comment

This has happened to me around a dozen times but never to my advantage.

I’ve yet to see an opponent’s played and pocketed ball reappear on the table and for them to run out of time. It’s always me that loses out and it’s always the winning pot of a game.

It may well be a glitch, but given the experiences I’ve had, it’s very difficult to see this as anything other than a cheat.

Ryan and Wiccatree may have proved otherwise but I’m still not convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

so you're basically saying is Wiccatree is hacking during the game??
            Nah - i’m basically taking the piss out of Fred.

Comment

I've had this glitch happen 6 times today, it's always on the 8 ball the winning shot. Cost me 6 million coins. Ten times today, it's a hack since it never happens to my opponent. I'm always playing somebody from the middle east when it occurs. It's occurring Toronto and up. Thought it was a glitch but it stinks like tuna! I have a fiber connection.
              Last edited by Mark Moore; 24-11-21, 12:53 AM.

Comment

With my internet connection now being on the prehistoric side after moving home, i tend to get a lot of connection problems. Heres something ive noticed since. Theres been a good few times where im on the table just after potting. As im lining up my next shot, the game would freeze, so i give it a few seconds to see if it will sort itself out. When i think nothing is going to happen, i will refresh the page and come back into the game only to see my last shot is still going into the pocket. Its actually a repeat of my last shot, like i rewound the game 20 or 30 seconds back. This is what other folks are seeing (although they wont see the same shot twice, it will just hang on their end) and then thinking folks must be using a hack, when its really just a connection issue on the other end.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                  so I was playing some games with Wiccatree and we came across a glitch.....a lot of people playing would think the opponent hacked or cheated in some way...but no...

Here's how it went down: I was shooting, made my shot and then it said Wicca was experiencing connection problems, whatever that error message is... Then all of a sudden it said I had run out of time and now it was her shot, the ball I shot in the pocket was back up on the table.

definite glitch, not a hack.
                  how did I miss this 1 I even remember that game Ryan, no I don't hack I'm the kind of player to just leave & let opponent win then re offer the game if your having connection problems, I think it was connection probs you had on that day though.
                  EDIT: we should play again soon!

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

how did I miss this 1 I even remember that game Ryan, no I don't hack I'm the kind of player to just leave & let opponent win then re offer the game if your having connection problems, I think it was connection probs you had on that day though.
                    EDIT: we should play again soon!
                    Yeah, let's play again!!! btw, what happened to you during our No Guidelines game?... you were beating my ass and then it said you were experiencing connections and then you disappeared... That's okay, I hate no guidelines, I suck at it.... i have to have my guidelines

Comment

Working...
                    X