Winning Percentage 103.7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning Percentage 103.7?

I played an opponent whose winning percentage was 103.7%. How is that possible?

lol no idea , its the Magic , how can you win more games than you have played lol, there so funny accouts out there lol

Comment

He won 339 games , but used some trick to make games played be less? 327. Crazy

Comment

Only won 1 out of 4 tournaments though - amateur attempt at hacking the stats.

Comment

Sad individual ! - Makes me laugh when the owners of this type of account are lauded and called “Legend” by likeminded account manipulators posting on 8ball Supergroup FB

Comment

This particular issue has been talked about on the 8B Miniclip Reddit forum. According to them, this is a bug somehow dealing with older accounts and when MC made the big change from Flash to HTML. I guess there a lot of people with more than 100% win percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
              This particular issue has been talked about on the 8B Miniclip Reddit forum. According to them, this is a bug somehow dealing with older accounts and when MC made the big change from Flash to HTML. I guess there a lot of people with more than 100% win percentage.
              your a mine of information! god I miss the flash game

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                Ah thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

your a mine of information! god I miss the flash game
                  i sure dont! flash was a big fat security hole.... even Homeland Security came out and said don't use it...hmmm, it was either that or Java.

Comment

That doesn’t look like an old account. Just a hacker that isn’t very good at hacking.

Comment

Maybe they sunk the 8 ball on break and won the game a lot. In some pool halls 8 ball on break is a win but I see it is an achievement here, yet it goes back onto the table and you do not win.
                      Could that be why?

Comment

Your opponent did not have good percentages, look at him lol

Comment

jeeez its getting better lol

Comment

Working...
                          X