Messaging Or Contacting Clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messaging Or Contacting Clubs

So anyways, i am not a member of any club, and i have been looking around at many, but there are alot of them out there inactive. I was looking at one club but sadly the criteria set make it impossible for me to join.
    So is there any way of contacting a leader or co-leader of a club as a non member of it? I just feel like helpinmg out a club that iks more active than not.

Hi
    there is a miniclipforum.com club (there is a long thread somewhere here) , if you wish to join - we will make a slot for you? Some of the members from this forum are in that club, others have their own clubs...
    we are active club, chat and weekly contributions.BEST, E

Comment

https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mult...forum_com-club

Comment

Cheers, ill go and have a look

Comment

Just to add to this Mozzie . Its a no pressure to play club, so theres no limits to what you want to play or win. The total winnings required are set at 100M at the moment, but we can change that for forum members. Let us know if you want to join, and we can sort it out.

Comment

The club is full at the moment but if Mozzie wants to join I will make room for him.
            There are a couple of players who have been inactive since joining and who are not member of this forum.

Comment

Mozzie - We currently have one vacancy at the Highlanders - We’re a UK based, fair playing, multi-natIonal club - You’re very welcome to join us - Club ID 8964674 - Regards Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                The club is full at the moment but if Mozzie wants to join I will make room for him.
                There are a couple of players who have been inactive since joining and who are not member of this forum.
                True, I think you can clean up as required

Comment

Working...
                X