Breaking delay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking delay?

9 continiusly games without breaking. Has it ever happened to anyone?

I usually get 1:4 breaks but this can drop to 1:6 breaks in win streaks

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
      I usually get 1:4 breaks but this can drop to 1:6 breaks in win streaks
      Agreed. Especially if you're trying to chase a big loss. Mc is evil at times... but the 1 in 4 is the standard. Last year it used to be closer to 50%

Comment

Pretty common, denials are worse - worst i’ve had is 7 consecutive denials in Mumbai.

I have a theory that the more actual money you spend, the more you get the break.

Nearly all of my opponents seem to be Black Diamond VIP level, so i’m guessing they are putting in the cash.

Comment

i dont know if it's anything to do with it but when I play on mobile (once a fortnight) i get to break about every 3 games but on pc (every day) it's 50 50 99% of the time, it's almost like they only match me with someone if it's my turn/or theirs to break

Comment

I've had about 50/50 ever since I started this game. However, I've never played beyond Dubai. Maybe that has something to do with it. But, it's been even for me always. Sometimes, my opponent will get to break first 3-4 times in a row but, then the same will happen to me. So even the streaks even out. So I'm wondering if it because I've never played past Dubai...

Comment

Ok, Its definitely something that does not happen often, most of the time is 50 50%.

Comment

Working...
              X