I am really liking this 9 ball game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am really liking this 9 ball game

I am learning how to control the cue ball and doing lots of good bank shots and cannons. I have gained 1000 coins today, Almost doubling my stash. But I lose a few games because some people can really play

Bro i can take some losses for you man, to give you some coins for a head start, bcus im long term player and know how hard sometimes it is to gain coins , with amount of losses to deal with too...

Comment

I just got my golden break award. I am happy but wish I had all my coins on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post
        Bro i can take some losses for you man, to give you some coins for a head start, bcus im long term player and know how hard sometimes it is to gain coins , with amount of losses to deal with too...
        I don't want charity, but thanks for the offer. I feel if given a win I don't really win if you get what I mean, I might try Moscow soon. Are the players harder there than in Sydney or 100 coin Miami?

Comment

One good thing I found is you can get a few thousand coins by playing a "friend" . So what I do is add their profile to a "friend" and then play then to get more coins and then I delete them, they have more winnings than me.. I would like "friends" to not play so I could get the reward

Comment

Stevo , the forum here has a club of its own. If your looking to gain some coins, you could always join the club and use the request a gift button there. There wont be a bad word from anyone as they all donate every time to gift requests.

Comment

My 2 cents... I like 9 ball also. It's my favorite. Other than the Golden breaks, I think you have a better chance at winning (imo). I have 50 Miami rings (in 16k games, only been a Miami fan this year). I also find that it's so easy to lose coins in 8bp (like Bangkok, seoul and mumbai) which I did this week and then I made my coins back in miami. In the club league it says I made 38M or something, but in reality I probably just broke even or slightly up. Going forward, win in miami then go play on those high stake tables. I hope I have the discipline to remember this come January

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                Stevo , the forum here has a club of its own. If your looking to gain some coins, you could always join the club and use the request a gift button there. There wont be a bad word from anyone as they all donate every time to gift requests.
                Nicely said. We also sometimes have friendly matches (albeit people sit in different parts of the world so hard to match)

Comment

9 ball table i call it the WW

wack and win , quite anoying tbh no skill really wat so ever, but yes i hooked on it like crack..but very infuriating hate/love table

Comment

Yes but I love the quick games where if you can cannon the 9 in you win. I ma getting better

Comment

Yes agree above, bit annoing tho when you play 20m 9 ball, and you get golden shot on twice in a row lol

Comment

Yes agree above, bit annoing tho when you play 20m 9 ball, and you get golden shot on twice in a row lol
                        I would think you'd be happy. Or do you mean your opponent gets the golden break?

Comment

lol opponent bro

Comment

lol opponent bro
                            Never seen 20M but that would be bad. I am having trouble winning 500 coins, but % is over 50

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo View Post

Never seen 20M but that would be bad. I am having trouble winning 500 coins, but % is over 50
                              hahaha bro you will get there soon, just matter of time , patience and building up, dont get tempted in high table/coin games , build up

keep it up bro...

Comment

hahaha bro you will get there soon, just matter of time , patience and building up, dont get tempted in high table/coin games , build up

keep it up bro...
                                it takes a lot of grinding.... I used to have 300K and was struggling for a long time and then I got better... and now I have, as Carl Sagan would say.... billions and billions of coins...

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo View Post

If possible, connect to Facebook. You can send and receive coins to your friends. It helps at the early stages.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

it takes a lot of grinding.... I used to have 300K and was struggling for a long time and then I got better... and now I have, as Carl Sagan would say.... billions and billions of coins...
                                    Ryan Cawdor good on you. I think once someone can win in Berlin, then they enroute to billions. I personally suck at banks (make 1 in 10) so I'm still grinding slowly. Played 5/6 Rome matches and lost all. Think I need ball in hand lol. .. but I hope to get to 200M sometime next year, then when at 220M aim to try my luck in Monaco. Maybe then my coins will increase faster. Now it's a million or few per week.

Comment

I've heard a lot of people saying 9-ball has a lot of "slop" and luck... Well, that does not make sense to me. I love to play in Dallas. You have to call EVERY shot and you have no choice on the ball you're playing position for since they are played in rotation. 9-ball is the best game to improve your position skill. There are less balls, so if you miss, you'll most likely lose if you're playing someone with decent skill. But, I have the exact same chance since I'm of decent skill. 9-ball is fun and it doesn't take forever and a day to play. I enjoy it also.

Comment

Originally posted by CPWUSAF33 View Post
                                        I've heard a lot of people saying 9-ball has a lot of "slop" and luck... Well, that does not make sense to me. I love to play in Dallas. You have to call EVERY shot and you have no choice on the ball you're playing position for since they are played in rotation. 9-ball is the best game to improve your position skill. There are less balls, so if you miss, you'll most likely lose if you're playing someone with decent skill. But, I have the exact same chance since I'm of decent skill. 9-ball is fun and it doesn't take forever and a day to play. I enjoy it also.
                                        Yes today I just got a golden break and have done 2 2nd shot cannons into the 9 to win, so it can be super quick. I now use it as a break in between boxes because 8 ball denials are an achievement because of the way you have to play.

Comment

Working...
                                        X