Seen it all now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen it all now

Was playing 50m game , yet again RIGGED bizzare game behaviour to favour openent to win, as ive echoed many many times

ball over pocket played shot , cue ball hit object ball, object ball never moved at all ir made the noise, unbelivable

fucka won game , it getting unbearable and very frustrating shit like this keep happening speacailly on higher tables...

begining to hate this game...

I have found in 9 ball the opponent resets the table. I have sunk balls and they come back up and not sunk anything and it is my shot. Sadly I never get ball in hand like they do sometimes. It happens with the same opponents. I am only playing 100 coins in 9 ball, soon going for Moscow. Hope it doesn't happen there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post
      Was playing 50m game , yet again RIGGED bizzare game behaviour to favour openent to win, as ive echoed many many times

ball over pocket played shot , cue ball hit object ball, object ball never moved at all ir made the noise, unbelivable

fucka won game , it getting unbearable and very frustrating shit like this keep happening speacailly on higher tables...

begining to hate this game...
      I’ve seen something similar many times but it’s like the game or the opponent closed the pocket that you’re running a ball straight and true into and it simply rebounds out - Maddening !!!

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post

I’ve seen something similar many times but it’s like the game or the opponent closed the pocket that you’re running a ball straight and true into and it simply rebounds out - Maddening !!!
        Thnaks bro for giving me back my sanity lol...Just think it just me sometimes lol

Ye game has seroius issues...

Comment

Also ive banged on for ages about bizzare play in pool, Wished id taken screen shot now, Oponent hits str8 ball very slow his ball over pocket , pots it but the crazy spin came off it that miracley missed all other balls and manage to set him up for next shot...

Amazing as he didnt put no spin on it all, plus shot was soo slow..insane game behavoiur,

Comment

This shit happening a lot in 20million 9 ball too...

Comment

We’re being conned ….not just by cheats…also miniclip

Comment

There is a difference between MiniClip rigging the game from those that use hacks/cheats. MiniClip is NOT rigging the game. But, on weekends, especially, you can play against people that CHEAT--USING CHEAT HACKS! It's NOT MiniClip!

Comment

dont agree bro, CPW

money clip deffo rigging games, ive benn way way to long to undrstand how tha do it...echoed it nuff times...

Comment

Disgusted to say the least, but will persist to destroy all chetos

Comment

Originally posted by CPWUSAF33 View Post
                      There is a difference between MiniClip rigging the game from those that use hacks/cheats. MiniClip is NOT rigging the game. But, on weekends, especially, you can play against people that CHEAT--USING CHEAT HACKS! It's NOT MiniClip!
                      The Miniclip algorithms definitely rig or influence the game outcome otherwise millions of players wouldn’t be stuck somewhere around a 50% win rate - I hate being experienced in this game as I now know the outcome of most games almost immediately

Comment

The Miniclip algorithms definitely rig or influence the game outcome otherwise millions of players wouldn’t be stuck somewhere around a 50% win rate - I hate being experienced in this game as I now know the outcome of most games almost immediately
                        I think alot of players get stuck around the 50% win rate because most good players can win from the break probably more than 90% of the time.So if the break distribution is roughly 50-50 they head towards a 50% win rate.
                         Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

I think alot of players get stuck around the 50% win rate because most good players can win from the break probably more than 90% of the time.So if the break distribution is roughly 50-50 they head towards a 50% win rate.
                          Also makes match-ups theoretically fair (either one can win). But yeah, I noticed when I play Cairo or above, level of accuracy is very high. Trying something like Bangkok or above, with opponent' break seems to be a sure fire denial.

Comment

If the break was given 50% of the time then fair enough - I usually receive the break on average 1/4 but in some events I’ve received the break as little as 1/9 and in a Championship event, if your opponent receives the break, then in the majority of games you’re guaranteed to be on the end of a denial - The question is is anyone getting extra breaks? Because not everyone can be getting less unless the game is full of Miniclip bots hoovering up the breaks that we aren’t receiving!

Comment

Well goes for Mumbai, berlin most high end tables end in denials.....absurd amount of losses..monelycliops algos very clever

thats why i see the WW 9ball table i call it with high ring wins, wack n win, hardly no skill, less balls on table so less congestion

Comment

If the break was given 50% of the time then fair enough - I usually receive the break on average 1/4 but in some events I’ve received the break as little as 1/9 and in a Championship event, if your opponent receives the break, then in the majority of games you’re guaranteed to be on the end of a denial - The question is is anyone getting extra breaks? Because not everyone can be getting less unless the game is full of Miniclip bots hoovering up the breaks that we aren’t receiving!
                                A few of us here did a count on the breaks a while back. 100 games broke down to if you got the break or not. If i remember correctly, we all had similar results, which was surprising. I had something like 47 games where i got to break, and 53 where i didnt. I always thought i was getting more breaks than most. I would be curious if the result was similar if i did it again?

Comment

In real life if you are playing a tournament when you win you get the break, which is fair but you are only playing the same opponent. At pubs/hotels/bars when you win it is your table and you can break. This game is a business and any business needs cash to survive. We are actually lucky we can play it for free or if desired pay money for better things.

I have seen some videos where you can set your balls and there is an illegal (competition) set up in 9 ball where you can win every game, hence the illegality.

I have no idea how the break statistics work, but I have had streaks of no break up to 4, but I am only playing for low coins. I agree it should be 50/50 but your opponent is playing other players before you and they want 50/50 too, so basically it is luck of the draw.

Anyway good luck all beating everyone who uses cheats. 2022 rise of the players who don't cheat (I hope).

What I have also found on my standard 8 ball break in some tables like Tokyo I sink a ball top right pocket, yet on other tables it goes bottom right, I know they must shift the rack for different tables.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post
                                    Well goes for Mumbai, berlin most high end tables end in denials.....absurd amount of losses..monelycliops algos very clever

thats why i see the WW 9ball table i call it with high ring wins, wack n win, hardly no skill, less balls on table so less congestion
                                    Nawww....am good at it

Comment

Originally posted by thescobester View Post

Nawww....am good at it
                                      I mostly play 9ball, also think I'm good at it. This was yesterday, had my best win streak in ages (17) all 9bp. Sometimes the game gives you a chance, but after this loss. Went on to lose the next 5. I'm still 60.5% wp (up from 60.4 pre this win run)

Comment

Agree it's 1/3 or 1/4 break. In 2020, it was almost 50%, but now more random..

Comment

Working...
                                        X