SEEMS A LITTLE INCONSISTENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEEMS A LITTLE INCONSISTENT

Recently played against RAMADA, total winnings 104.44 billion, win percentage 17.8%.
    This doesn't seem to add up, can anyone offer an explanation ?

Probably started using the cheat hack and has picked up some wins

Comment

Coin re-seller. uses cheat to steal your coins then sells them to buyers by losing to them hence the low win %.

Comment

There are tons of accounts that dont add up, pretty nornal nowadays

Comment

Are people really that desperate today. It’s a GAME……

Comment

Imaginary status, imaginary money. Need I say more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully1950 View Post
              Imaginary status, imaginary money. Need I say more.
              Well, the money the cheaters get for the coins through Ebay or where ever is real enough....and as far as "it's just a game", Las Vegas was built on just games...

Comment

I can’t speak to the money aspect. I’ve been playing for about 7 or 8 years. I have NOT spent a nickel of actual money. Played 23,900 plus games with a 61.1 % win rate and have accumulated around 18 plus million in coin. For me and probably many others this is what it is. A game that we play for entertainment, boredom, challenge…..many more reasons to mention. I don’t take it very serious but I do play to win. I don’t know of very many that play to actually loose. Everyone enjoys the win. That’s human nature. I don’t get the comparison to Vegas. I’m sitting in my lazy boy playing a game on my tablet in my own home between periods of a hockey game. Great game by the way. To the cheaters in the game. They will never be any more than that. At some point I would hope they will get bitten by some good old fashioned karma. I will continue to have fun and enjoy the game as intended. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Gords View Post
                  Recently played against RAMADA, total winnings 104.44 billion, win percentage 17.8%.
                  This doesn't seem to add up, can anyone offer an explanation ?
                  That seems fine. At one point, I think I had a 9.9% winning percentage but with billions of coins won..... that's because I quit more games than I play.... if Miniclip would do the matching better, than I wouldn't haven't to quit... I'm not playing some 100 coin game when I'm looking for a 10M game...

Comment

Working...
                  X