I just don't understand at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just don't understand at all

Why the hell would i use cues like the wishing star that is 5000 P to recharge when my Crystallized cue is 3x better in stats for 800 P what the hell is their logic ?? Am I missing something here? It's not just these two cues I see it over and over.
    Starts
    02-01-22
    Ends
    02-01-22

Originally posted by pookienumnums View Post
    Why the hell would i use cues like the wishing star that is 5000 P to recharge when my Crystallized cue is 3x better in stats for 800 P what the hell is their logic ?? Am I missing something here? It's not just these two cues I see it over and over.
    Most people will not use those cues but a lot of people like to collect all the cues and for some reason that I also do not understand, like to upgrade them again and again even when they never use those cues.
    This is of course encouraged by MiniClip because they make money out of that collection fever and the upgrades.
    People buy coins and pool cash and pay for premium membership and what have you. It is unbelievable. Miniclip is laughing all the way to the bank.
    We have a strong suspicion that Miniclip knows who is cheating but they do not often ban those cheaters. If people lose their coins to the cheaters they might buy some new coins from Miniclip.
    What I am trying to say is this : you can perfectly play 8 ball pool without ever spending an money on the game.
    Good luck and enjoy !

Comment

So it's not just me using an inferior by 3x cue for 2200 more P is just completely asinine / mind boggling ?

Comment

It's an evolving cue. So when you get more pieces, you upgrade the cue and the stats increase. Unlike the moonlight cue (in November), this wish cue requires spending real money to max (or get close to the 10-10-10-10 stats)...
        also, repeating the same cue actually improves gameplay the most - regardless of the stats.
        Hwli is a brilliant example, he has billions of coins and used a beginner cue for a long time.

Comment

Working...
        X