Leader boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leader boards

I am curious if the world leader board is the same for both pc and mobile players?

Currently my world leader is level 582 with a reference to cheto on his profile but only has a 43.2% win rate and since he has won 1,084 billion he has lost more than that.

At the current time who is on top in the world in mobile players?

What is the reference to cheto Stevo? Im looking at that profile now and cant see it.

Comment

The top 2 have paraguayos sin cheto and 2nd is named that. First has it in their profile. I can't do the non English typing with all the variable things above letters but they both have Mr David & Gaby. Maybe just like the leader board rubbish it is different for everyone. I have no idea. It is just sad that we have to play against cheaters, but that happens in real life and this is just a game

Id 244-876-819-9 delete this if it breaches a rule on the forum but 2nd is 156-783-303-7

Comment

That level 582 bloke (from Honduras) with 43.2% win rate is world leader on mobile with 143.16 billion. 2nd bloke is a 461 level (53.8%) from Argentina with 142.19 billion and reference to Paraguayos Sin Cheto. 3rd is a 244 level from El Salvador (65.2%), he looks dodgy potting just over 2 balls per game. The player in 4th has a very apt name lol : Harsh !
         Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
          That level 582 bloke (from Honduras) with 43.2% win rate is world leader on mobile with 143.16 billion. 2nd bloke is a 461 level (53.8%) from Argentina with 142.19 billion and reference to Paraguayos Sin Cheto. 3rd is a 244 level from El Salvador (65.2%), he looks dodgy potting just over 2 balls per game. The player in 4th has a very apt name lol : Harsh !
          Yes watching videos you can see they are cheating, but the programs they use are really good, but not perfect. I honestly don't know what mental achievement they get from using a cheat in a game that you get a limited time to try and pot a ball without anything attacking you.

Anyway just hope you don't meet them playing even though they lose more than half of their games. You could be one of the unlucky ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo View Post

Yes watching videos you can see they are cheating, but the programs they use are really good, but not perfect. I honestly don't know what mental achievement they get from using a cheat in a game that you get a limited time to try and pot a ball without anything attacking you.

Anyway just hope you don't meet them playing even though they lose more than half of their games. You could be one of the unlucky ones.
            They just want to see their names at the top of a list lol
             Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

They just want to see their names at the top of a list lol
              Just checked and they changed spots. But yes probably do, but that is a nice prize 1500 pool $ for first

Comment

I just checked again and number 3 is now number one, but only 8 berlin rings and some event ring. 328 billion in winnings and no other rings. 63.6% win rate. I guess they bought better cheat than the others, or can actually play a bit..

I haven't seen my father for 2 years thanks to covid and found out tonight he went to hospital because he turned blue. He has dementia and needed full time care. I am just hoping he pulls through, I want to die before him and on a lighter tone I don't expect him to come to my funeral and he may have forgotten about me anyway. One time I visited he thought I was his older brother when he first saw me.I wish I could get hack to make him and mum live longer so I can not suffer the emotional distress. Yes i am coward, I want to die before them.

Comment

I just checked again and number 3 is now number one, but only 8 berlin rings and some event ring. 328 billion in winnings and no other rings. 63.6% win rate. I guess they bought better cheat than the others, or can actually play a bit..

I haven't seen my father for 2 years thanks to covid and found out tonight he went to hospital because he turned blue. He has dementia and needed full time care. I am just hoping he pulls through, I want to die before him and on a lighter tone I don't expect him to come to my funeral and he may have forgotten about me anyway. One time I visited he thought I was his older brother when he first saw me.I wish I could get hack to make him and mum live longer so I can not suffer the emotional distress. Yes i am coward, I want to die before them.
                  Sorry to hear that, hope he pulls through.
                   Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hope he pulls through.
                    Thanks, so do I

Comment

I hope he pulls through. I hope he doesnt have covid. Here even you get the flu. They say covid to close the case. I wish your father and your family good luck and fast recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post

I hope he pulls through. I hope he doesnt have covid. Here even you get the flu. They say covid to close the case. I wish your father and your family good luck and fast recovery
                        Thanks he is back in the nursing home now.

Comment

Working...
                        X