Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky Shot questions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lucky Shot questions

    1. If you have a golden shot, can you get a second one if you wait till you can earn the next one in the pool pass?
    2. The layout for the lucky shot changes, sometimes the shot is pretty straightforward and sometimes the shot is long and difficult, has to bounce of the distant side. If you wait to use the shot, will the layout change to the next one or stay the same till you take the shot ?

  • #2
    Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
    1. If you have a golden shot, can you get a second one if you wait till you can earn the next one in the pool pass?
    2. The layout for the lucky shot changes, sometimes the shot is pretty straightforward and sometimes the shot is long and difficult, has to bounce of the distant side. If you wait to use the shot, will the layout change to the next one or stay the same till you take the shot ?
    Yes, that's what I do. You can queue both of them up, and I always have a standard one as well so typically I will have 3. I waste the standard one to gauge the exact angle and power required, then use the 2 golden ones to try and hit the jackpot. Works every time ! It's how I make 95% of my cash
     Oh No, he's retired !

    Comment


    • #3
      I have an example here, on this account I have just completed the Pool Pass (Flashback - Season of Temptation) and so just acquired the 2nd Golden Shot at number 33. I now have 3 Lucky Shots, I can use the first (standard) as a test and then then 2nd and 3rd (golden) to get the big prize !

       Oh No, he's retired !

      Comment


      • #4
        Just used them, got 75000 coins and 60 pool cash
         Oh No, he's retired !

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Cider !
          That was very helpful.

          If ever you need a favour, just ask..
          If you run out of space to keep your coins for instance, you can store some in my vault LOL.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
            Thanks Cider !
            That was very helpful.

            If ever you need a favour, just ask..
            If you run out of space to keep your coins for instance, you can store some in my vault LOL.
            Cheers dhakapapa , most generous of you, I'll bear that in mind !
             Oh No, he's retired !

            Comment


            • #7
              The other thing to look out for is the variations in prizes. Sometimes the golden circle is 4 Champion Boxes. (worthless)

              Sometimes it is 4 legendary boxes, or 100 pool cash.

              Comment


              • #8
                Gents.
                Thanks for the information. This is helpful, will try to do this method in the next pool pass.
                I literally always miss the target (too much force). So if the angle was correct and I missed within reach, I try again(if I have golden shot) and adjust. I almost always get 75k. Maybe I must change cues lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                  Gents.
                  Thanks for the information. This is helpful, will try to do this method in the next pool pass.
                  I literally always miss the target (too much force). So if the angle was correct and I missed within reach, I try again(if I have golden shot) and adjust. I almost always get 75k. Maybe I must change cues lol.
                  Just try and never use your standard lucky shot, then when/if you manage to get 2 golden ones from the Pool Pass (or even just the one), you always get to try the standard shot first, so just try with that standard one and memorise the angle and strength used, then adjust slightly for the 2 golden shots. Honestly, it has worked every time for me, even with more complicated ball positions . . .
                   Oh No, he's retired !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

                    Just try and never use your standard lucky shot, then when/if you manage to get 2 golden ones from the Pool Pass (or even just the one), you always get to try the standard shot first, so just try with that standard one and memorise the angle and strength used, then adjust slightly for the 2 golden shots. Honestly, it has worked every time for me, even with more complicated ball positions . . .
                    Its a trick most here have been doing, and it works from what ive read.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

                      Cheers dhakapapa , most generous of you, I'll bear that in mind !
                      I have plenty of room to bank some of your coins too, however my bank has been robbed a few times so don't expect it back.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

                        Just try and never use your standard lucky shot, then when/if you manage to get 2 golden ones from the Pool Pass (or even just the one), you always get to try the standard shot first, so just try with that standard one and memorise the angle and strength used, then adjust slightly for the 2 golden shots. Honestly, it has worked every time for me, even with more complicated ball positions . . .
                        Thanks again brother, def will use this method.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Gents, I got 60 pool cash of 1 golden shot today. Allows me to buy 3 leg boxes (I just watch a video a day to get pool cash). Used the method of lucky shot as practice then golden shot repeat.
                          also, imo better to repeat the shot than adjust. So both times, red target. In my example, the bulls eye was multiple purple boxes (which I didn't want).

                          Anyways, thanks guys. Solid strategy for anyone wanting to use those free pool pass golden shots

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                            Gents, I got 60 pool cash of 1 golden shot today. Allows me to buy 3 leg boxes (I just watch a video a day to get pool cash). Used the method of lucky shot as practice then golden shot repeat.
                            also, imo better to repeat the shot than adjust. So both times, red target. In my example, the bulls eye was multiple purple boxes (which I didn't want).

                            Anyways, thanks guys. Solid strategy for anyone wanting to use those free pool pass golden shots
                            Yep, it's been my main source of cash for a few years now ! If you do the pool pass, it's sometimes better to store up 2 of the Golden shots, that way you can use the standard shot as a tester, then adjust and you should get Bull with at least one of those Golden shots !
                             Oh No, he's retired !

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X