Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG WOW! 15 coins!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OMG WOW! 15 coins!!!

    Holy cow! Can I really get 15 coins by watch an ad?? This is truly incredible! WOOOOOOW who the hell wouldn't watch an ad for 15 coins?? The generosity of Miniclip is just too much to fathom! Beg your friends and family to join for 100 coins???? Now my head is spinning with sheer awe!

  • #2
    LOL. When I started playing the spin and win was a single row slot machine instead of the roulette wheel. One of the prizes ( which I won several times) was for 1 coin!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
      LOL. When I started playing the spin and win was a single row slot machine instead of the roulette wheel. One of the prizes ( which I won several times) was for 1 coin!
      Great. john boy

      Comment


      • #4
        In the beginning, yes. When your coins increase (think above 500k or 1M, someone can confirm?) THEN the videos are worth a lot more (5k,7.5k,10k then gold box).
        but yeah, 1 coin at a time ...

        Comment


        • #5
          They even gave you an achievement award for it......bastards

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
            They even gave you an achievement award for it......bastards

            Wow! The nerve of the title, better luck next time...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
              They even gave you an achievement award for it......bastards

              I know it would be annoying but in a way it is funny. Us new players don't get that "achievement"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stevo View Post

                I know it would be annoying but in a way it is funny. Us new players don't get that "achievement"
                nah, I also think it's funny. Just miniclip razzing ya about it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                  In the beginning, yes. When your coins increase (think above 500k or 1M, someone can confirm?) THEN the videos are worth a lot more (5k,7.5k,10k then gold box).
                  but yeah, 1 coin at a time ...
                  Yes its 500 coins if you keep your bank above 500k. and the daily bonuses go up to 5k 7.5k 10k and gold box which usually had min. 2.5k. as stated above.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X