Why the hell am I rushed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hell am I rushed?

This is the third time tonight I pocket all the balls one after another up to the 8 ball in 9 ball and not even taking up 1/2 of my allotted time each turn but once I get to the 8 ball I literally have like 5 seconds to take my shot. What the hell is going on? This has happened to me 3 games tonight !

Check your cue stats? You may want to change to a cue that has the longest time (most green bars for Time)

Comment

Also in Miniclip’s wisdom for a potting sequence like you describe, they reduce the time given for each turn - So as Undiscovad says get a cue with a longer time - Crazy but true

Comment

they give you less time for each consecutive shot you take. makes it harder to run the table.

Comment

In 9 ball especially it gives you little time at end with those early basic cues

Comment

It’s all in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Pick E View Post
              It’s all in your head.
              Lol. I don't think that's fair, he seems like a new player. Time does decay, so better cue is the easiest solution.

Comment

Ok thank you . that explains it. I never knew what time status on cue is but now I know. Thank you for the help / info.

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

Lol. I don't think that's fair, he seems like a new player. Time does decay, so better cue is the easiest solution.
                  Sure, but more/less in 9-ball? Really?

Comment

Better cue is not the oly thing , tha RIG the time on games too , you get less time on yur shot, beware of it next time you take your shots, its not always 100% full time, the fuckas take timeoff you,

Comment

Working...
                    X