Wish cue pieces in store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish cue pieces in store

How is this offer on the game today? This is in ZAR but is equivalent to 50 USD... so 50 dollars for 250 pieces? Lol. Doubt anyone would touch this. Rather buy a pool pass and get a maxed free recharge cue for 15% of the price. Is this a "screw you" in my country alone, or are you guys seeing similar ?

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
    How is this offer on the game today? This is in ZAR but is equivalent to 50 USD... so 50 dollars for 250 pieces? Lol. Doubt anyone would touch this. Rather buy a pool pass and get a maxed free recharge cue for 15% of the price. Is this a "screw you" in my country alone, or are you guys seeing similar ?
    The mad thing is, they woudlnt charge that amount unless there where folks willing to pay it. And if they sell enough of it, the next one will be even more expensive.

Comment

Haven’t seen this in the UK ….yet

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
        Actually, have you just stumbled across the answer for how many pieces of the same cue you need before maxing out a cue undiscovad ? The image says "fully upgrade cue with one single purchase" along with the number of pieces at 250. Hmmm, i wonder?

Comment

Here's the offer I see. quite a bit different!!!

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Actually, have you just stumbled across the answer for how many pieces of the same cue you need before maxing out a cue undiscovad ? The image says "fully upgrade cue with one single purchase" along with the number of pieces at 250. Hmmm, i wonder?
            Ah, so my cue is level 31. Guess I need 250 or less pieces to max. So that's why they market as "Single purchase". 50 usd, no ways. They smoking crack imo

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post

Damn John. That is hefty!

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post

Well that blows my theory out of the water, lol.

Comment

Hey! You guys are not supposed to compare moneyclip's offers!

You are ruining their business model !!!

Hahahaha !

Comment

Working...
                  X