Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 8 ball Adblock filter list to fix most lag problems (game loads in 8 seconds now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 8 ball Adblock filter list to fix most lag problems (game loads in 8 seconds now)

(UPDATED LIST HERE)

if you use the Adblock extension, add my filters below to the filter list & the game will reject all the facebook crap & social log ins meaning it only loads the game itself
    on my 1mb internet speed it starts in 8 seconds!

Ive also noticed substantially less lag & glitching to the balls.
    loads friends list instantly now too (so far) before it could sometimes lag & never load.
    if anyone needs any help with this just ask & please give feedback of how fast your game loads, and responds after adding my filters!

(this list will remove everything on the page apart from the game itself).

miniclip.com##.tools
    miniclip.com##.menu
    miniclip.com##.container.menu.alt
    miniclip.com###pool-menu-after
    miniclip.com##.sky-wrapper.right
    miniclip.com##.expert-mode
    miniclip.com###site-header

UPDATED 7/8/2022

All you have to add is the following ( they made it easier )

8ballpool.com##.h-full.flex.flex-col
    8ballpool.com##.sidebar.bg-dark-normal.h-full.desktop\:block.z-50
    8ballpool.com##.main-header.w-full.flex.items-center.justify-between.bg-black.z-20.h-16
    Last edited by wiccatree; 19-07-22, 03:06 PM.

With my abysmal internet, this is something i could do with using wiccatree . Could you record a video of how to do it by any chance? Thanks Wicca.

Comment

sure I'll make a tutorial now, I'm going to assume you already have the adblock extension installed in the browser... to be continued!

Comment

get the Adblock extension here

filter list here:
        miniclip.com##.tools
        miniclip.com##.menu

hope you understand the tutorial it's only 4 steps, any help just ask, this is working amazing for me so far so much more responsive!
        pls leave feedback

EDIT:
        if you wanna keep the log in section at the top, just un-check the filter below (miniclip.com###site-header)

Last edited by wiccatree; 18-02-22, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

get the Adblock extension here

filter list here:
          miniclip.com##.tools
          miniclip.com##.menu

hope you understand the tutorial it's only 4 steps, any help just ask, this is working amazing for me so far so much more responsive!
          pls leave feedback

EDIT:
          if you wanna keep the log in section at the top, just un-check the filter below (miniclip.com###site-header)

Wow, thanks very much for that Wicca. I had the normal adblock already installed, and the settings where different. I couldnt find the Filters list anywhere on it, so got the adblock plus downloaded instead. With my woeful internet, it could take up well over a minute for it to normally load the page. But it loaded up for me in something like 12 seconds. Thats a huge difference. Thanks for doing the Video Wicca, appreciate the time you took to do it. Anyone wanting to try this, it actually works.

Comment

Thank you wiccatree . I thought my PC was just really slow, it has been a long winded process for ages to get the pool to load. Works great now.

Comment

Thank you @wiccatree !

In addition, the advertisement at the bottom of the main screen, Ultimate golf, best trick shot 17 and other thumbnails in the lower right are not shown,
              thus preventing the game from exiting with a possible wrong touch, and using more system memory.

I use u Block Origin. IMO u Block Origin is better then Ad Block Plus.

! 2022-02-19 https://www.miniclip.com
              ||static.miniclipcdn.com/layout/panels/pool/smartphone-background.jpg$image

! 2022-02-21 https://www.miniclip.com
              ||static2.miniclipcdn.com/content/game-icons/medium/UG_GC_150x110.png$image
              ||img.youtube.com/vi/lKHE6KLzviA/hqdefault.jpg$image
              ||static.miniclipcdn.com/content/game-icons/medium/8-Ball-Pool_26-02-2015.jpg$image
              ||static.miniclipcdn.com/content/game-icons/medium/Lordz2_150x110.jpg$image
              ||static.miniclipcdn.com/content/game-icons/medium/OW_Halloween_21061021_150X110.jpg$image
              ||static.miniclipcdn.com/content/game-icons/medium/tanki-online_150_110_20150529.jpg$image
              ||static2.miniclipcdn.com/content/game-icons/medium/raidland-150x110.png$image
              ||static2.miniclipcdn.com/content/game-icons/medium/ksr-150x110.jpg$image

Comment

I guess I cannot use these filters when using BlueStacks ?

Comment

Hi I'm sure you can dhakapapa, get the official mobile apk here and just add the filters the same way.
                  let us all know!

Comment

Been unable to do the ABP filter list suggestion - I copy/paste the filters, but the +ADD button is not active, so I'm stuck there. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by vev46 View Post
                      Been unable to do the ABP filter list suggestion - I copy/paste the filters, but the +ADD button is not active, so I'm stuck there. What am I doing wrong?
                      If you paste them in and then hit the return key on your keyboard, they will then be added. The add button wouldnt work for me also, but the return key did the trick.

Comment

OK, I added them, and they do show up when I open ABP and look at ADVANCED. BUT, there is NO difference in the look and function of MC 8Ball, still see the sidebar, black background, no spin control using keyboard arrows

Comment

OK, I added them, and they do show up when I open ABP and look at ADVANCED. BUT, there is NO difference in the look and function of MC 8Ball, still see the sidebar, black background, no spin control using keyboard arrows
                          click the icon in the top right corner make sure it's activated (on the pool page)

Comment

OK, I added them
                            I just realized this is the filters for the old version THIS IS THE UPDATED ONE

make sure you only add the 4 filters below:

8ballpool.com##.main-header.w-full.flex.items-center.justify-between.bg-black.z-20.h-16
                            8ballpool.com##.container.mx-auto

Comment

Thanks. I clicked the ABP icon on the pool screen, and both indicators, (This website,[8ballpool.com] & This page, [/en/game]), are ON

Comment

still not working?
                                you didn't add the correct filters, just these 4 are needed delete the rest:

8ballpool.com##.container.mx-auto

Comment

Working...
                                X