Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does The White Ball go to the Pockets 90% of the time? (No kidding)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does The White Ball go to the Pockets 90% of the time? (No kidding)

I don't know if it's just my very bad luck lately or something else, but whenever I try to NOT pot the White Ball on a pocket, it happens to go right inside any freaking pocket. I swear I try to calculate and Spin the shot in different ways, in order to avoid potting the white ball, but it's useless, it has been happening to me so many times lately that it's ridiculous. It has made me lose many games. I would say that 90% of the time that it can go wrong, it goes wrong (No exaggerating).

And of course, I know that this can happen to anyone, in fact it happens to my opponent sometimes, but it's way way less often, in a more normal percentage of the odds. I don't know, it seems like either the game hates me now, or I am just under some kind of curse or spell. I don't find any other explanation.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I really needed to take this off my chest, lol. But any suggestions or solutions to this are well received. See you around people.

Originally posted by Silver View Post
    I don't know if it's just my very bad luck lately or something else, but whenever I try to NOT pot the White Ball on a pocket, it happens to go right inside any freaking pocket. I swear I try to calculate and Spin the shot in different ways, in order to avoid potting the white ball, but it's useless, it has been happening to me so many times lately that it's ridiculous. It has made me lose many games. I would say that 90% of the time that it can go wrong, it goes wrong (No exaggerating).

And of course, I know that this can happen to anyone, in fact it happens to my opponent sometimes, but it's way way less often, in a more normal percentage of the odds. I don't know, it seems like either the game hates me now, or I am just under some kind of curse or spell. I don't find any other explanation.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I really needed to take this off my chest, lol. But any suggestions or solutions to this are well received. See you around people.
    Can you post your stats by any chance? Reason been if your newish to the game, i could maybe give some pointers. But if your a long time player, well, you probably know as much as me, lol.

Comment

It’s one of miniclip’s little larks - belt the cue ball at 100% force and it will end up in a pocket waaaaay more than it should.

Working out the miniclip quirks and avoiding those situations is basically all you need to do to master this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
        It’s one of miniclip’s little larks - belt the cue ball at 100% force and it will end up in a pocket waaaaay more than it should.

Working out the miniclip quirks and avoiding those situations is basically all you need to do to master this game.
        Yes I can confirm this.
        When you hit your cue ball hard it goes in almost every time.

Comment

Yup full force is magnet for pockets

Comment

this is my break the white goes in less than 10% it's the most common OP break, just make sure to use full power & use that spin position.

Comment

No kidding!
              Last edited by Pick E; 13-05-22, 07:32 PM. Reason: bastards stole my emotions.

Comment

Working...
              X