500th tournament achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500th tournament achievement

Long time coming... another long term goal done. Happy with this part. My wp is down to 61.8% (from 62%) playing big tables.

Nice going undiscovad . I see you're also nearly a billionaire - nice.

Comment

Definitely a congrats on that one undiscovad . I gave up playing tournaments a while back when tournaments where having a problem. Not sure if i want to get back into them again? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
        Nice going undiscovad . I see you're also nearly a billionaire - nice.
        Thanks hwli. I got my second Mumbai ring last week, and this week was my second Seoul ring. Playing high stakes meant I drop 100M per week then win it back... very hard. But since I'm so close, I will try to stop the big matches for a little. My wp takes a big knock, want to get back to 62.0% again. Also I think I struggle as I'm still an average player lol

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
          Definitely a congrats on that one undiscovad . I gave up playing tournaments a while back when tournaments where having a problem. Not sure if i want to get back into them again? lol.
          You should. It's cheap and fun... but the 9 ball one is total luck.

Comment

Well done undiscovad , I used to be a tournament addict but only play them now when they are part of a mission !
             Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

That’s great work! I’ve still got a couple of hundred to go.. I’m trying to get to 50% win ratio on tourneys.

Comment

Thanks also, Tom and cider. I won over 200 tournaments this year alone. It's not the best. But it's cheap. Lol

Comment

Working...
                X