Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New player???????? The things that matter... (how to get ahead TIPS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if I'm playing poorly I'll log out then play a few games as a guest it removes all motives for playing other than winning to win, no coin gains nothing it makes me re focus

Comment

If you have a path, then clear up the harder balls first. If you make a mistake while doing that, chances are one of those easier balls will bring you back on track.

Comment

Never quit. People mess up the last shot lots of times, even if the ball looks like its going in, it doesnt always go in.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
          Never quit. People mess up the last shot lots of times, even if the ball looks like its going in, it doesnt always go in.
          Could your opponent be deliberately missing his last shot because you didn't leave the game?
          For example, could he have done this to gauge your reaction? Or maybe it's because it hurts you that you have tens/hundreds of billions of coins?
          I have deliberately lost hundreds of times to many opponents. Some of my competitors said "in your face" to me, some said "never give up", some thanked me.
          It's understandable if a player unintentionally pressed the play button to play with all their coins at the highest table, but in other cases I think it's a complete waste of time.
          Both for yourself and for your opponent. Also, are such victories really victories?
          Sometimes MoneyClip gives a "slow connection" warning even though there is no problem with the connections of the players, Then it's the opponent's turn to play, ''ball in hand'' and the player who would normally lose wins the game.
          What a great victory!

Comment

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

Could your opponent be deliberately missing his last shot because you didn't leave the game?
            I believe this line of thought is to defeat yourself.
            personally when I'm playin strangers I play to win, but if they show heart I let them know Im aware they're great, then friend them & offer them higher & higher games until they worship me, they follow me & learn from me, as do I from the greater players than myself.
            don't even believe someone lets you win, because thats not even a game.

Comment

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

For example, could he have done this to gauge your reaction? Or maybe it's because it hurts you that you have tens/hundreds of billions of coins?
              I have deliberately lost hundreds of times to many opponents. Some of my competitors said "in your face" to me, some said "never give up", some thanked me.
              It's understandable if a player unintentionally pressed the play button to play with all their coins at the highest table, but in other cases I think it's a complete waste of time.
              Both for yourself and for your opponent. Also, are such victories really victories?
              Sometimes MoneyClip gives a "slow connection" warning even though there is no problem with the connections of the players, Then it's the opponent's turn to play, ''ball in hand'' and the player who would normally lose wins the game.
              What a great victory!

Im confused by this whole post LMAO ? All i did was to advise a newbie not to quit a game. Newbs are more interested in building up their coins, and take losing them harder than most of us do. Why would i tell a newbie to quit, which a lot of them do? Its a newbie thread.
              Last edited by COOLOCKER; 22-07-22, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Watch the video below to see this in effect. If you have a shot where you need to use the cushion to get out of a snooker, the angle the cue ball will come off the cushion will depend on the power you use. Using the exact same angle on the exact same shot will have many different outcomes depending on that power you use. A small powered shot will result in the angle being wider, an a more powerful shot will result in a straighter line the cue ball will travel. The same can be said for when you are shooting a target ball into the cushion as well.

Comment

don't ever use chat to say to an opponent "GOOD LUCK"
                  the concept of luck was created by losers to justify their failure.

Comment

Working...
                  X