Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club help

Hi friends
    if you can, please help my club get promotion to emerald level 1? We were first but think we getting caught.
    thanks
    E

mother dear poem

Club id: 10685282

Comment

undiscovad Have sent a request (different account) I'll chip in a few games to try and help but internet keeps going off here today.

Comment

Accepted thanks hwli. Appreciate it.

Comment

Comment

Good luck guys

Comment

I will pop over and see if my winnings will add. But its my only account, so will be bouncing back to the old club after that.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                I will pop over and see if my winnings will add. But its my only account, so will be bouncing back to the old club after that.
                Thanks bro. I've accepted you. And yeah, just need the help until Monday. No obligation to stay so all cool

Comment

COOLOCKER this is mobile. Think its a ui thing.

Comment

cidercoder Ryan Cawdor thescobester ... if you can also help until the week league closes, I'd really appreciate that. No obligations. If you can, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                      COOLOCKER this is mobile. Think its a ui thing.
                      Thanks pal, this is what i see:

free screenshot software

Comment

Thanks pal, this is what i see:

free screenshot software
                        Thanks brother. I hope they count your version.

Comment

cidercoder Ryan Cawdor thescobester ... if you can also help until the week league closes, I'd really appreciate that. No obligations. If you can, thanks
                          Hi undiscovad , I normally only play Seoul but just recently I've only been playing these silly 'unstable table' and 'rough patch' tables for low stakes so not really winning much cash at the minute. I'd be happy to help in the future tho !
                           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                            Hi undiscovad , I normally only play Seoul but just recently I've only been playing these silly 'unstable table' and 'rough patch' tables for low stakes so not really winning much cash at the minute. I'd be happy to help in the future tho !
                            Sure np brother. I've also found that Seoul has better odds from the high tables, but Paris seems hardest for me. I put these on a spreadsheet and I lost 11 Paris and only won 3 games over 2 days. Seoul is balanced and Mumbai is just under average. Amazing that I contributed almost 550M to the club when my coins just hit 500M. Started the week at 409M so literally lost 450M in these big tables. Most of the time it's unlucky (opponents could be cheating). So yeah, 100 coin rough patch or upcoming slippery table the way to go

Comment

Seems coolocker and hwli winnings not counting again. We were first yesterday with 3.5B when they did, but now seems reset. Oh well, thanks for trying guys. Let's see the new league, emarlald 1 we coming for you lol...

Comment

Seems coolocker and hwli winnings not counting again. We were first yesterday with 3.5B when they did, but now seems reset. Oh well, thanks for trying guys. Let's see the new league, emarlald 1 we coming for you lol...

Sons o bitches. This is what i saw late last night:

And yet, when i go into last weeks results this morning, i see this:

Comment

Sons o bitches. This is what i saw late last night:

And yet, when i go into last weeks results this morning, i see this:

Money clip is stupid. But for a short time last night I did see you guys, cause it was 3.5b. If they were fair and counted you both (as per your screenshot) we would of definitely come first. Oh well, we tried. Thanks again to you and Hwli hopefully this week it's fixed, either way happy to have to have you guys for as long as you wish

Comment

sorry, i'm already in wiccatree's league

Comment

Comment

miniclubforum.com club is in a sad state

Comment

Working...
                                        X