No announcement yet.

Club help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks tight for promo to emerald 2. Hwli seems stuck and coolocker isn't showing , but I know they contributed a lot more. Temp was 3.5B then reset. Ah, let's see what happens.

free image hosting

Comment

undiscovad It seems that it is as broken as last week, my screen shows me and COOLOCKER as 1 and 2 in the club league with over 6.8B between us. . . it seems we're being robbed again. . .

Comment

Hwli COOLOCKER this what i see now. You guys are first. Club total off though...

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
          Hwli COOLOCKER this what i see now. You guys are first. Club total off though...

​​​​​​​
          Yeah, i think its down to me and Hwli accounts been targeted tbh.

Comment

2nd point down in this link folks. I know this was put out a long time ago, but we do know there are PC players who do have their winnings added.

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-u...g-8-Ball-Pool-

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
              2nd point down in this link folks. I know this was put out a long time ago, but we do know there are PC players who do have their winnings added.

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-u...g-8-Ball-Pool-
              Interesting

Comment

Thanks so much Hwli and COOLOCKER. Really appreciate it brothers. Emerald level 2. Think the journey stops here. I don't have much coin to gamble.

Comment

Happy days undiscovad . Just glad it worked out this week, and we didnt see coins being docked like we did last week. Any time Pal.

Comment

And to add to the good news, i actually got somewhere as well this week. I won the "my" league once a long time ago, and have never got anywhere near since. Just grabbed 3rd place with 30 cash from this week. Not that the cash will be used anyway.

nicole scherzinger wallpaper

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                      And to add to the good news, i actually got somewhere as well this week. I won the "my" league once a long time ago, and have never got anywhere near since. Just grabbed 3rd place with 30 cash from this week. Not that the cash will be used anyway.

nicole scherzinger wallpaper
                      Wow that's amazing news. Good luck, maybe in the future you might get 1st again. Yeah, pool cash is only good for cues (or to buy missions in pool pass or open victory boxes quicker or to some, buy into win streaks or tournaments)

Comment

Glad it worked for you undiscovad . I may continue chipping in for a while, if the coins continue to add. . .
                        Happy days Coolocker.

Comment

Probably wrong place. But I just got my Rome ring. So happy.
                          only Monaco, Berlin remain of the free tables.

Comment

Back in emerald 2 club league. First time I ever contributed 1B coins to club, don't think I'll do that again as I net lost coin in my 8bp wallet. Thanks again Hwli for sealing it.

Comment

No problem undiscovad , will try and help whenever I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                                No problem undiscovad , will try and help whenever I can.
                                Appreciate, good sir

Comment

Working...
                                X