No announcement yet.

Club help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed some 18 wins or something for my 9th Mumbai ring, was on leave today so went for it. Think I'm retiring from that table for now. Amount of win, lose repeat, or lose multiple in row is crazy. Put 198m in club, but coins up 40M on week so bad retention. Club temp in 1st position, but I'm done for now. If anyone steps up, I might chase... I'm 17M coins away from 2.0B coin mark

Comment

Update. Had some free time, couldn't sleep. Went on to lose 100M in coins, kept chasing in and put in 600M+ in club. We again first. Will upload the pics here tomorrow. Honestly, just want to break even. If not, will chase my 10th Mumbai ring. So far I'm 30 wins in, that's just chasing losses today. Oh well. Good night

edit. Pics below

Last edited by undiscovad; 24-11-22, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
        Update. Had some free time, couldn't sleep. Went on to lose 100M in coins, kept chasing in and put in 600M+ in club. We again first. Will upload the pics here tomorrow. Honestly, just want to break even. If not, will chase my 10th Mumbai ring. So far I'm 30 wins in, that's just chasing losses today. Oh well. Good night
        Put in 47 Mumbai wins since yesterday, and I'm back at 2B coins. Club contribution just shy of 900M. So again, for the week I'm up 50M (or just under). Now I can finally relax. Club also 1st in league due to my big score, will see how it goes in weekend...

Comment

Contributed 1B+ for the 3rd or 4th time in my 8bp career, coins up 140M on week. So 14% retention, awful result but hopefully we win club league...

Comment

1.21am here in south africa but I pushed for the past 1.5 hours... and bagged my 10th Mumbai ring. My club is safely 1st in league, and I'm temp 8th in diamond league (I hope when I log in tomorrow I win my first diamond league medal).

Comment

Nicely done undiscovad I went to bed, was first in my league. Got up and was 3rd, overnight, two people had won 11B and 8B. Dodgy methinks. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                Nicely done undiscovad I went to bed, was first in my league. Got up and was 3rd, overnight, two people had won 11B and 8B. Dodgy methinks. . .
                And the winning amount was probably near the 11 or 12B mark? Defo something dodgy there me thinks.

Comment

Yes COOLOCKER No.1 was over 11B, they had won a total of 101 games - not overnight, 101 wins in the history of the account? quite an achievement to have 11B coins with that amount of wins. . .

I played someone in Beijing that had played about 1100 games and had a 97.1% win rate. I lost. I think it's fair to say that they were cheating. . .

Comment

Yes COOLOCKER No.1 was over 11B, they had won a total of 101 games - not overnight, 101 wins in the history of the account? quite an achievement to have 11B coins with that amount of wins. . .

I played someone in Beijing that had played about 1100 games and had a 97.1% win rate. I lost. I think it's fair to say that they were cheating. . .
                    Thats like nearly 100 million per game won, and with only 101 wins on the account, then its impossible. You where robbed Hwli, no doubt about it. I noticed in the weeks i won the league, the cheaters who put up billions at the start of the week where taken out of it by moneyclip. Seems they dont bother to check when it comes to the end of the week?

Comment

Would be nice for things like that to be automatically caught, which should be fairly easy to do

Comment

Yeah, robbed. Definitely still dodgy stuff going on on PC, don't know if it is that way on Mobile?? Speaking of which, 3rd in the league on PC got me 5 cash. I think on mobile the prizes are better? Cash, boxes, chequebook and pen. . . hehe.

undiscovad did you win the club league etc?

Comment

Cash, boxes, chequebook and pen. . . hehe.
                          lol. Supermatch game. Blankety blank.

Comment

Yeah, robbed. Definitely still dodgy stuff going on on PC, don't know if it is that way on Mobile?? Speaking of which, 3rd in the league on PC got me 5 cash. I think on mobile the prizes are better? Cash, boxes, chequebook and pen. . . hehe.

undiscovad did you win the club league etc?
                            Yes I did, am 2.31B coins now. Club finished 1st. We in emarald 1 now. My coins were 50m higher but seems the cheats are back, so lost it, so I'm not betting more now so.

Comment

Working...
                            X