Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary cue payback analysis

Hi

This is the 2nd time that I recorded my stats.
    I have up to 100% legendary cue payback and have spend real money on the game, including 5 pool passes, cash and cue offers; but never get near 50% payback. So I recorded two date: 7 June and today, 22 June.
    my findings were 11% payback on 7 June but it was 15 games. Today, my total weighted average payback was 22%, that's of the 190M I lost in 16 games while I won 14 games which gave me 169M.
    do you guys get better payback?
    moral of the story, for between 10%-39% (that was my highest) it is pointless spending real money on legendary cues.
    agree?

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
    Hi

I have up to 100% legendary cue payback and have spend real money on the game
    meh respek!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it Going!!!!!!
    Last edited by wiccatree; 30-06-22, 05:11 AM.

Comment

I eat butter & bacon

Comment

I have noticed since long that the payback depends on the bet and in my opinion also on the opponent.
        I have 15 leg cues and for the lower bets, like 100K games, I routinely get 15 to 20% of my bet back, but sometimes 100%.
        For 500K bets, I get routinely about 15% back when I lose but often 70 - 80% *when my opponent seems to be cheating)
        For 2.5M bets, I get about 30% back but I have seen at least once that I got 1.2 M back

Comment

@dhakapapa you fancy a smash?

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
            I have noticed since long that the payback depends on the bet and in my opinion also on the opponent.
            I have 15 leg cues and for the lower bets, like 100K games, I routinely get 15 to 20% of my bet back, but sometimes 100%.
            For 500K bets, I get routinely about 15% back when I lose but often 70 - 80% *when my opponent seems to be cheating)
            For 2.5M bets, I get about 30% back but I have seen at least once that I got 1.2 M back
            Sounds about right. Such a scam though. I deliberately wanted to buy more leg boxes to get that 100% (up to stat) yet I never get even 50%. Most of the time opponents speed shoot but make all the shots sometimes without any spin, surely some of them a tool users but sure money clip. Keep it up the stupid job. Good luck getting me to buy anything else, maybe another pool pass but otherwise no reason to spend money.

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

it depends what your asking me here now, if your asking me if I respect you have 100% win stat,,, well I don't wanna be cruel but....you can use any cue against me if I'm level 2 & have the candy cue I'll destroy you lol
              BUT I LOVVE THE CHARTS MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it Going!!!!!!
              No, it's payback for when lose the match. Mine supposed to be up to 100%, but never see even 50%

Comment

I quite often get 100 percent back but have never done any analysis. Sometimes I get approx 50% and other times zero. I am only playing low level games, my highest is dubai and I have received my 500K on some losses. Frankly I can't be bothered doing any stats because I guess it would depend on how much you are betting. They are a business and need to make money and it takes cash to get enough leggy cues to get 100||% (I have no idea why those strokes after 100 appear)

Pavlov did a totally cruel research on dogs and I refuse to say and regret knowing what he did about behaviour, but it is known as positive reinforcement. I really like this area of psychology because you can train dogs and people. As I said MC is a business and need money, but the best way to manipulate positive behaviour is intermittent reinforcement and that is why poker machines make heaps and dogs can be super obedient without force or threat. Now MC see that you are willing to gamble quite a few coins, so they give you back less and it is human nature to strive for better, so just like spin and win you want more.

On a side note I fostered 3 dogs that wanted to bite and the small staffy had huge food aggression issues that I had to eradicate and that took me months. I had 3 at the same time and none could sit, but I managed to train them a bit through intermittent reinforcement.

MC are hoping you buy coins and I guess some people do, but 100USD for 6M coins on pc in diamond VIP is not bait for me.

When you have that many leggy cues your XP is 4 times so your level is higher than what it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo View Post
                  I quite often get 100 percent back but have never done any analysis. Sometimes I get approx 50% and other times zero. I am only playing low level games, my highest is dubai and I have received my 500K on some losses. Frankly I can't be bothered doing any stats because I guess it would depend on how much you are betting. They are a business and need to make money and it takes cash to get enough leggy cues to get 100||% (I have no idea why those strokes after 100 appear)

Pavlov did a totally cruel research on dogs and I refuse to say and regret knowing what he did about behaviour, but it is known as positive reinforcement. I really like this area of psychology because you can train dogs and people. As I said MC is a business and need money, but the best way to manipulate positive behaviour is intermittent reinforcement and that is why poker machines make heaps and dogs can be super obedient without force or threat. Now MC see that you are willing to gamble quite a few coins, so they give you back less and it is human nature to strive for better, so just like spin and win you want more.

On a side note I fostered 3 dogs that wanted to bite and the small staffy had huge food aggression issues that I had to eradicate and that took me months. I had 3 at the same time and none could sit, but I managed to train them a bit through intermittent reinforcement.

MC are hoping you buy coins and I guess some people do, but 100USD for 6M coins on pc in diamond VIP is not bait for me.

When you have that many leggy cues your XP is 4 times so your level is higher than what it should be.
                  One of the reasons I spent real money (700 zar to date) was to get 100% Stat on my legendary cues (pic of my Shangri la cue on OP) which I achieved in May I think. Since yesterday afternoon been playing max 10k bets (not the 10M and 15M that my spreadsheet showed), and for 100 coins I get between 49-100% and for 10k I get 40-80% so it's better. But the point of legs is so that if you lose on a big table, you get some coins back. Robbery that it's so small but I honestly don't care, will play my game and try to avoid big tables unless I'm playing league (club or personal)

Comment

One of the reasons I spent real money (700 zar to date) was to get 100% Stat on my legendary cues (pic of my Shangri la cue on OP) which I achieved in May I think. Since yesterday afternoon been playing max 10k bets (not the 10M and 15M that my spreadsheet showed), and for 100 coins I get between 49-100% and for 10k I get 40-80% so it's better. But the point of legs is so that if you lose on a big table, you get some coins back. Robbery that it's so small but I honestly don't care, will play my game and try to avoid big tables unless I'm playing league (club or personal)
                    Indulge me by checking if the refund you get is linked to the cheating of the opponent.
                    Like I suspect.

Comment

Indulge me by checking if the refund you get is linked to the cheating of the opponent.
                      Like I suspect.
                      As I have said I am playing with my wrong hand and have all 20 cues. I just got all 10K from a vegas loss, but won my next game. i don't know how many dues undiscovid has, but it could be a factor too, they will not give back more than the bet but you don't need all leggy cues to get back up to 100%. I forget the possible payback % for each cue.

Comment

I have 19 cues and it's says up to 100% payback on my post. I play on mobile and I don't see 100% unless I'm playing 100 coin. But it's okay, I can afford it lol

Comment

I have 19 cues and it's says up to 100% payback on my post. I play on mobile and I don't see 100% unless I'm playing 100 coin. But it's okay, I can afford it lol
                          Not 19,18 !

Comment

16 Cue,you forget Excalibur Cue !

Comment

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

Not 19,18 !
                              Same differece in this case. Either way says 100% (up to).

Comment

Hi

This is the 2nd time that I recorded my stats.
                                I have up to 100% legendary cue payback and have spend real money on the game, including 5 pool passes, cash and cue offers; but never get near 50% payback. So I recorded two date: 7 June and today, 22 June.
                                my findings were 11% payback on 7 June but it was 15 games. Today, my total weighted average payback was 22%, that's of the 190M I lost in 16 games while I won 14 games which gave me 169M.
                                do you guys get better payback?
                                moral of the story, for between 10%-39% (that was my highest) it is pointless spending real money on legendary cues.
                                agree?

Of course, it's not pointless to spend real money to get Legendary Cues. It's normal to like and want some tips. However, I think it is inconsistent to say this after you have the clues you want.

Comment

Same differece in this case. Either way says 100% (up to).
                                  Even 17 Legendary Cues are enough for up to 100% cashback. No need to have 18, 19 or 20 cues.

Comment

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

Of course, it's not pointless to spend real money to get Legendary Cues. It's normal to like and want some tips. However, I think it is inconsistent to say this after you have the clues you want.
                                    Not necessarily the cues I want, but certainly I spent my real money on my own free will over time so it built up. Still think up to 100% is a scam. Nice if you ever get it ...

Comment

I guess you are missing archangel or archon unless your algorithms are different to mine. I have 18 archon and only 6 archangel pieces. They were the hardest to get for me. I have 116 inferno (my first) and over 100 of a few others. My last 60 boxes I got 3 firestorm which is one in 20 and one valkyrie piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo View Post

I guess you are missing archangel or archon unless your algorithms are different to mine. I have 18 archon and only 6 archangel pieces. They were the hardest to get for me. I have 116 inferno (my first) and over 100 of a few others. My last 60 boxes I got 3 firestorm which is one in 20 and one valkyrie piece.
                                        Right:

Comment

Working...
                                        X