• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

16 Cue,you forget Excalibur Cue !
    I stand corrected, you are right.

But how did you know that ???

Comment

Clubs>Search>6269064>miniclipforum.com>dhakapapa>C ues
      If you didn't change the "Add as friend" option to nobody friends>invite players>Search>dhakapapa>Cues your profile, statistics, cues etc.
      It would be possible to see. It was possible before.
      In an earlier post you mentioned that you have 1000 Pool Cash if I remember correctly. 2 weeks ago I was just wondering how patient you were.
      I wonder if he's tired of seeing all this pool money? I looked at your cues and saw Excalibur Cue.
      I was happy to see this cue, which I have one more than you. I think it is the most designed cue after the Archangel Cue. Then Atlantis Cue and Valkyrie Cue.
      I use this second level cue from time to time. I think it was easier to use at level one. Maybe it will be easier to use if it reaches level 3, I don't know.

For Undiscovad/Eyollan friends>invite players>Search>Coolocker>Club baby yoda>undiscovad>Cues
      Since Undiscovad/Eyollan has closed its club to new members and it is not possible to add him as a friend, I chose Jimmy, who has temporarily joined his club.
      I would have preferred any player in his club.
      Which cue was opened? Archangel's Cue or Archon's Cue? Because the stupid program had opened me an Archangel Cue piece about a year ago.
      As it would be better if he unlocked the Firestorm Cue piece. By the way, I was disappointed when I didn't see the Archangel Cue or the Archon Cue.

By the way, I won the Diamond League 3 weeks ago but I didn't use the Pool coins. A week ago I purchased 6 Legendary boxes and in box five the last piece of Firestorm Cue was unlocked.
      To be honest, I was surprised. Because 4 or 5 months ago, I won the diamond league 3 weeks in a row. I had opened 18 boxes and not a single Firestorm Cue piece or Valkyrie Cue piece had opened. The program has unlocked 4 Excalibur Cue pieces and the Excalibur Cue has been upgraded to level two.

I played a few games with Firestorm Cue. I felt so weird. Maybe I'll use this cue again in the coming months. I'm going to stop playing games until the new year. I feel so exhausted. Anyway, playing in Berlin or Mumbai is getting very annoying now.Cheto hackers,AIM Tool hackers... Even though I don't play pool, I can watch youtube videos from time to time.

I hope I have satisfied your curiosity.

Comment

Clubs>Search>6269064>miniclipforum.com>dhakapapa>C ues
        If you didn't change the "Add as friend" option to nobody friends>invite players>Search>dhakapapa>Cues your profile, statistics, cues etc.
        It would be possible to see. It was possible before.
        In an earlier post you mentioned that you have 1000 Pool Cash if I remember correctly. 2 weeks ago I was just wondering how patient you were.
        I wonder if he's tired of seeing all this pool money? I looked at your cues and saw Excalibur Cue.
        I was happy to see this cue, which I have one more than you. I think it is the most designed cue after the Archangel Cue. Then Atlantis Cue and Valkyrie Cue.
        I use this second level cue from time to time. I think it was easier to use at level one. Maybe it will be easier to use if it reaches level 3, I don't know.

I hope I have satisfied your curiosity.
        You most definitely satisfied my curiosity.
        Thanks !

As for my patience, it has not been exhausted.
        I attach a screen shot for your files ...
        I managed to increase my stash of pool coins with a couple of bull's eyes or semi bull's eyes with the golden shots.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
          I have noticed since long that the payback depends on the bet and in my opinion also on the opponent.
          I have 15 leg cues and for the lower bets, like 100K games, I routinely get 15 to 20% of my bet back, but sometimes 100%.
          For 500K bets, I get routinely about 15% back when I lose but often 70 - 80% *when my opponent seems to be cheating)
          For 2.5M bets, I get about 30% back but I have seen at least once that I got 1.2 M back
          First of all, it's not a theory, it's a hypothesis. If you played and lost thousands of games at the tables in Berlin, Mumbai or Seoul, you would see how stingy MiniClip is.
          MiniClip doesn't care if your opponent uses the Cheto hack and/or AIM Tool. When I lose games to my opponents using cheto hacks in Berlin, I usually get 2.2M, 2.3M, rarely 3.3M refunds.
          MiniClip paid me 357.6K for the game I lost a few weeks ago in 9 Ball NGL. Maximum bet is 10M, only 357.6K even though it's close to 100% payout.
          What makes me laugh is that we pay 3.5M tribute when you win a game in Berlin. Risking 25M to gain 21.5M, I think it's hilarious.
          When I lose a game at the Istanbul table where the minimum bet is 100 coins, it is a comedy that all 100 coins are paid.
          If you're a billionaire, the payback is trivial. I think it makes you richer in the long run.

Comment

You most definitely satisfied my curiosity.
            Thanks !

As for my patience, it has not been exhausted.
            I attach a screen shot for your files ...
            I managed to increase my stash of pool coins with a couple of bull's eyes or semi bull's eyes with the golden shots.

BTW şimdi VPN kullanarak tekrar giriş yaptım ve profil resminizi gördüm.

1033 pool cash ,403 M coins

I recommend using some of your pool coins to buy legendary boxes. A few years ago the 3 legendary boxes were 43 Pool cash. Considering the high inflation in our world, MiniClip may raise again. Also, why not play at Shanghai and above tables? I think you can easily play at other tables except Berlin and a little Rome tables. The number of players who can win with denial is not high. Most of them are casual gamers. Most of them are gamers who are tired of playing games like me because they are billions. Playing without a goal is so boring. Even winning the Weekly League is boring. I started playing games at the Berlin table when I had 225M coins. I lost the first 4 games, won the next 2 games and then started playing at the Seoul and Mumbai tables again. When I had a balance of 750M, I started playing mostly at the Berlin table. As I kept playing, I started to win more games than I lost.

Comment

BTW şimdi VPN kullanarak tekrar giriş yaptım ve profil resminizi gördüm.

1033 pool cash ,403 M coins

I recommend using some of your pool coins to buy legendary boxes. A few years ago the 3 legendary boxes were 43 Pool cash. Considering the high inflation in our world, MiniClip may raise again. Also, why not play at Shanghai and above tables? I think you can easily play at other tables except Berlin and a little Rome tables. The number of players who can win with denial is not high. Most of them are casual gamers. Most of them are gamers who are tired of playing games like me because they are billions. Playing without a goal is so boring. Even winning the Weekly League is boring. I started playing games at the Berlin table when I had 225M coins. I lost the first 4 games, won the next 2 games and then started playing at the Seoul and Mumbai tables again. When I had a balance of 750M, I started playing mostly at the Berlin table. As I kept playing, I started to win more games than I lost.
              @LMAO;n466571

OK I will buy 3 or 6 leg boxes, thanks.

I only play for fun but indeed I have no objective in the game. Just for fun, passing time.

I noticed your use of the Turkish language. I only know a couple of words in that language because I travelled through Turkyeh twice, a long time ago.
              I do speak and understand seven other languages though, lol.

I doubt you found my real profile picture because I never use my picture anywhere.
              Unless you found the cartoon character or the chameleon picture.
              I lived in countries where I preferred to keep a low profile for obvious reasons (Zambia, Bangladesh, Gabon)

Thanks for your replies, it is appreciated.

Comment

By your profile picture I mean your 8 ball pool account. We play games for one reason or another, we waste time.
                Unfortunately, MiniClip doesn't have responsive admins who understand gamers. If there was a chance that I would start as an administrator on the MiniClip site on January 1, 2013 and not as a player, I believe MiniClip would be better than Tencent or any other major gaming site. It would also be a great gaming site. Rob Small, owner of MiniClip, and his executive team and staff are very amateur. Even game companies in Poland make billions of dollars. However, MiniClip even ruined the 8 Ball Pool game that some players made so popular with their dedication. Players are unhappy, players can't have fun anymore, players have no goals and MiniClip never cared. One way or another, they will understand, but it will be too late. What a pity... You will only learn a language if you have lived in that country for many years. However, if you were not born in that country, you will never be on the same level as someone who was born in that country. It has a lot to do with culture, family, education, etc. It is very difficult to learn languages ​​belonging to different language families. Although not as much as you, I know several languages, 5 of them. Unfortunately, I gave up learning English. Although it seems much easier than German, it is a language that is very difficult to speak and understand. To pronounce a word correctly, it is necessary to know the IPA, and a good dictionary or a device with an internet connection is required. However, languages ​​are forgotten when they do not live in those countries. But being able to have a conversation with a colleague in 3 languages ​​when needed feels great.

Comment

OK I will buy 3 or 6 leg boxes, thanks.
                  I hear you sir, ,most my time is spent giving away millions of coins I literally just gave 1 player 4 mil over 4 games I love it!

Comment

the best thing about this game is giving new players hope

Comment

I know you have all been waiting with bated breath to see what I got after purchasing 3 leg boxes !

Box 1 : 6000 coins, a scratcher, a spin and a piece for my Mechatronic cue that takes it to level 2
                      Box 2 : 4000 coins, a scratcher, a spin and a piece of Medusa, now 5/6 to level 3
                      Xox 3 : 6000 coins, a scratcher, a spin and a piece for my Plasma cue, now 1/4 for level 2

The only cue I use is Atlantis at level 2

LMAO : I was born in a multilingual family.
                      Weird fact: I cannot speak any of my parent's mother tongues (they had different ones) and two of my children cannot speak or understand my mother tongue lol.

Comment

The Minotaur cue is the easiest to use legendary cue in my opinion. I guess it's because it has lower AIM than other legendary cues. Also, the Medusa cue and the Thor Hammer cue are easy to use. After the Excalibur cue, I think the most stable cue is the Crystal Blade cue. Probably the most stable cues; Archangel, Excalibur, Valkyrie and Crystal Blade. The design of the Atlantis cue is great, but it is not stable. Like you, I used it for a long time. Some cushion shots require high power, especially 7 rail shots. Using Atlntis Cue maxed out would be great, but impossible for me. The 4 level Diamond cue has maximum force and AIM, but the extra time is short. Sometimes when I can't think faster, extra time becomes a problem, so maximum power and AIM are unimportant. The main reason I wanted to have Valkyrie Cue is because it has the same powers as a few cues. I wanted to play it long enough to compare and have an opinion. Valkyrie Cue Level 1 : 8-9-9-8 Platinum Cue Level 2 and Shark Cue Level 4 have the same powers. In the old version it was possible to buy Shark Cue with 250 pool cash and Platinum Cue with 620 pool cash. I currently have Platinum Cue Level 2 and Shark Cue Level 3. MoneyClip is still stubborn not to raise Shark Cue to Level 4. I have 71 Berlin rings and a smaller number of 41 Mumbai rings. How many more rings do I need to earn MoneyClip? I aim to start playing again after the new year. I hope I will have the enthusiasm to play after 6 months, because now this game and the players are no longer available. I hope MoneyClip will now be generous in unlocking the cue pieces I need to raise some cues in those boxes. The important thing is to know the language of the country you live in as well as possible, and more importantly, to feel yourself as a part of that country. Knowing your parents' languages ​​would be a great wealth and a gift, especially for you. I say this for culture.

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

Sounds about right. Such a scam though. I deliberately wanted to buy more leg boxes to get that 100% (up to stat) yet I never get even 50%. Most of the time opponents speed shoot but make all the shots sometimes without any spin, surely some of them a tool users but sure money clip. Keep it up the stupid job. Good luck getting me to buy anything else, maybe another pool pass but otherwise no reason to spend money.
                          I get 100 back probably 75% of the time on 100k or less 500k above probably average 50%.

Comment

Working...
                          X