Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make pool normal again in full screen

sorry I'm out the games broken.
    Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:08 PM.

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
    MoneyClip have revamped all their PC pages with a responsive theme in a bizarre attempt to get us used to looking at smaller tables when we play?
    smaller tables like on a mobile phone?
    no thanks! I'm having non of it! we don't have to suffer their bloatware & adverts.
    This also restores keyboard control over cue spin.

1 install THIS free browser addon (adblock plus)
    2 go to the adblock options screen & add the 4 filters below, under the section Advanced - My Filter List.
    3 have fun & say thanks!

8ballpool.com##.h-full.flex.flex-col
    8ballpool.com##.sidebar.bg-dark-normal.h-full.desktop\:block.z-50
    8ballpool.com##.main-header.w-full.flex.items-center.justify-between.bg-black.z-20.h-16
    8ballpool.com##.container.mx-auto
    a video of how to do it - Don't add the 7 filters in the vid, just add the 4 filters above if you need any help just ask!

if you followed my old guide delete the old filters LIST HERE
    Additionally the new log in screen HERE is full of bloatware & trackers.
    heres a pic of mine, if you want yours to look like mine just add the filters below the pic to adblock options / Advanced / My Filter List

login filter list:
    me.miniclip.com##.page-header.relative.overflow-hidden
    me.miniclip.com##.bg-black.text-white.pt-10.pb-16.text-center
    me.miniclip.com##.page-header-img-wrap.absolute.inset-0.overflow-hidden
    me.miniclip.com##.main-header.w-full.md\:flex.justify-between.items-center.bg-black.bg-opacity-30.z-50.fixed
    ||me.miniclip.com/assets/images/LogIn_Row_Banner_DESKTOP.jpeg
    me.miniclip.com##.main-header.w-full.md\:flex.justify-between.items-center.bg-black.bg-opacity-30.z-50.fixed.scrolling
    Thanks Wicca. I see this in your post here, but its not in the other post on the venting thread (unless its there and i just cant see it?) What does this line do?

8ballpool.com##.container.mx-auto

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 01:35 AM.

Comment

And is there any way to centre the tables in the middle of the screen by any chance?

Comment

Comment

Comment

no but, when you fullscreen and zoom in it will auto center
              DOH, lol. Thanks again Wicca. Yep, that worked.

Comment

Comment

The tables are even bigger than before. I expect my WP to go up a bit more now because of that.

Comment

I wish I could encourage everyone to do this but I bet lots will think it's complicated, but it's not at all
                    Yeah, it really is easy. For me, clicking the add button didnt work. But simply pasting the codes into the box where it is suggested, and clicking enter on the keyboard did the trick of adding them.

Comment

Now thats what you call a full screen, thanks to you Wicca:

Comment

And the tables:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah, but for some strange reason that wasnt happening for me. I pasted the code in and clicked add, but it didnt work. Thought i would put that out there in case it happened to others.

Comment

Will have a go later, thanks wiccatree for the helpful input (again). COOLOCKER , I see in your screenshot, you were playing mm17, did they quit after a shot or two? I played someone with the same name and that's what happened to me. I had a few games yesterday and I see the new format has done nothing about the hacks / cheats / coin transferring people so I wonder what the point of changing it was?

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                                  Will have a go later, thanks wiccatree for the helpful input (again). COOLOCKER , I see in your screenshot, you were playing mm17, did they quit after a shot or two? I played someone with the same name and that's what happened to me. I had a few games yesterday and I see the new format has done nothing about the hacks / cheats / coin transferring people so I wonder what the point of changing it was?
                                  Yeah Hwli, i played them twice this morning, and they quit both times. You can see from the screenshot they are already going up to the top left to quit before they even broke.

Comment

Awesome thread, thank you Wicca.

It doesn't seem to help with the keyboard spin control, but at least the screen's larger

Comment

Hi Wicca. Have a question for you. Do those codes work for both Chrome and Firefox? We have a few players having issues with the arrows not working for spin, after putting in the codes.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                                        Hi Wicca. Have a question for you. Do those codes work for both Chrome and Firefox? We have a few players having issues with the arrows not working for spin, after putting in the codes.
                                        Yes they do, lol. Just tested it to see if that was the case. Any idea about the arrow keys though? Im looking for an answer myself, but so far have found nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                        X