How to make pool normal again in full screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

fantastic breakdown, dont forget system resources monitor isn't the same as network monitor & the crap thats running slows the loading of the page, not your system resources!
    we should play soon
    Thank you, I tried for completeness

About the resources, I sure didn't forget, htop monitors my sys. resources, and I have network tools monitoring the network side. Both showed little to no difference in resource use, but as I said, there may be many MANY reasons for that.

Comment

Hwli , wiccatree , MarkraD , Im running the latest version of Firefox, and havent come across any of those issues so far. Maybe worth a punt downloading it and trying it if your on an older version?

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Im also on the latest version of Chrome:

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone.

Comment

sorry I'm out the games broken.
          Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Erm thanks? (not good with compliments) I enjoyed the games, you do some pretty damn good shots yourself. Good stuff.

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                COOLOCKER, I see in your screenshot, you were playing mm17
                I just came across another mm account Hwli. So it looks like we are going to see a lot more of these "seller accounts?" me thinks.

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Yeah Coolocker, I've seen mm21 as well as 3 different mm17 accounts. Dodgy. . .

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
                      wonder if MM stands for money making
                      Mega muppets or Micro mahhoods, lol.

Comment

I can add to the list now COOLOCKER - kk42 and kk43 and best of all, someone I just matched with - rezz x cheto - nothing like advertising it, is there???

Comment

I can add to the list now COOLOCKER - kk42 and kk43 and best of all, someone I just matched with - rezz x cheto - nothing like advertising it, is there???
                          Thar she blows:

Comment

COOLOCKER I can add kk40 and rr28 to the list, also, just played someone called I AM CHETO HACKER - all caps.They're taking the proverbial - seems like there are absolutely no repercussions for doing so. It's a joke.

Comment

COOLOCKER I can add kk40 and rr28 to the list, also, just played someone called I AM CHETO HACKER - all caps.They're taking the proverbial - seems like there are absolutely no repercussions for doing so. It's a joke.
                              Yeah, it just shows how little they care about cheaters. Im sure there would have been many who reported the profile, but to no joy. Clowns.

Comment

Heh, imagine my surprise running into Hwli in NGL while I was testing out various things with my alt player

If I hadn't needed to pile in the 20 mill challenge, I would have loved to play you more Hwli, but you are just too good heh.

Comment

Hello Bogs. I wondered if that account was another you. . . good game.

Comment

Yes, if you see 'bogs' and 'Possum Lodge', that is likely to only be me, I have a total of 8 alternates for testing different things. The odd one out is the one for testing clubs, which is part of our club, although I am pretty sure what I wanted to test is finished, I didn't see a pressing need to move out again heh.

Shockingly, there are a lot of other 'bogs' out there that aren't me...

I was rather surprised by that but, seeing "Possum Lodge"

means your playing an original me

Comment

Spam.
                                      Last edited by COOLOCKER; 27-07-22, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Me personally is an old-fashion guy and I still use an old-fashion 1280x1024 squarish monitor. Miniclip PC version had slide bars so you can center the table in the middle with good zoom. But now 8ballpool.com version does not have a horizontal slide bar. Chrome 100% zoom is too small. Next iteration 110% hides the spin control. So a workaround I found is Chrome Custom Page Zoom Addon. It lets you select a more precise zoom and select horizontal and vertical page offsets.
                                          Level 132 King. 437 million coins won. Soon to be level 150 legend.
                                          Sorry for trolling, ill stop when I reach level 150.

Comment

Working...
                                          X