Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Cawdor
    replied
    Gotta get with the times!!! at least run 1920x1080... I run 3840x2160 desktop

Leave a comment:

• wiccatree
    replied
    sorry I'm out the games broken.
    Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 01:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aklenfer
    replied
    Me personally is an old-fashion guy and I still use an old-fashion 1280x1024 squarish monitor. Miniclip PC version had slide bars so you can center the table in the middle with good zoom. But now 8ballpool.com version does not have a horizontal slide bar. Chrome 100% zoom is too small. Next iteration 110% hides the spin control. So a workaround I found is Chrome Custom Page Zoom Addon. It lets you select a more precise zoom and select horizontal and vertical page offsets.

Leave a comment:

• wiccatree
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Naseeb54
    replied
    Spam.
    Last edited by COOLOCKER; 27-07-22, 08:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bogus6948
    replied
    Yes, if you see 'bogs' and 'Possum Lodge', that is likely to only be me, I have a total of 8 alternates for testing different things. The odd one out is the one for testing clubs, which is part of our club, although I am pretty sure what I wanted to test is finished, I didn't see a pressing need to move out again heh.

Shockingly, there are a lot of other 'bogs' out there that aren't me...

I was rather surprised by that but, seeing "Possum Lodge"

means your playing an original me

Leave a comment:

• Hwli
    replied
    Hello Bogs. I wondered if that account was another you. . . good game.

Leave a comment:

• bogus6948
    replied
    Heh, imagine my surprise running into Hwli in NGL while I was testing out various things with my alt player

If I hadn't needed to pile in the 20 mill challenge, I would have loved to play you more Hwli, but you are just too good heh.

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Originally posted by Hwli View Post
    COOLOCKER I can add kk40 and rr28 to the list, also, just played someone called I AM CHETO HACKER - all caps.They're taking the proverbial - seems like there are absolutely no repercussions for doing so. It's a joke.
    Yeah, it just shows how little they care about cheaters. Im sure there would have been many who reported the profile, but to no joy. Clowns.

Leave a comment:

• Hwli
    replied
    COOLOCKER I can add kk40 and rr28 to the list, also, just played someone called I AM CHETO HACKER - all caps.They're taking the proverbial - seems like there are absolutely no repercussions for doing so. It's a joke.

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    I can add to the list now COOLOCKER - kk42 and kk43 and best of all, someone I just matched with - rezz x cheto - nothing like advertising it, is there???
    Thar she blows:

Leave a comment:

• Hwli
    replied
    I can add to the list now COOLOCKER - kk42 and kk43 and best of all, someone I just matched with - rezz x cheto - nothing like advertising it, is there???

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
    wonder if MM stands for money making
    Mega muppets or Micro mahhoods, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Hwli
    replied
    Yeah Coolocker, I've seen mm21 as well as 3 different mm17 accounts. Dodgy. . .

Leave a comment:

• wiccatree
    replied

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    COOLOCKER, I see in your screenshot, you were playing mm17
    I just came across another mm account Hwli. So it looks like we are going to see a lot more of these "seller accounts?" me thinks.

Leave a comment:

• wiccatree
    replied
    Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 01:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hwli
    replied
    Erm thanks? (not good with compliments) I enjoyed the games, you do some pretty damn good shots yourself. Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• wiccatree
    replied
    Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 01:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hwli
    replied
    Thanks for the input everyone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X