All of a sudden a lot of hackers/cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of a sudden a lot of hackers/cheaters

I know that people hacking and cheating has always been a problem but the past couple of weeks it’s been blatant! I’m playing in Miami on the 2.5 and 10 million and approx every 4-5 games I get an opponent that states they have only played about 1900 games for example. Then I look at their win percentage and it’s about 78-80%. Ok fine they maybe someone with a second account who is very good I thought but no….
    they take forever to do a shot then hit the ball at a slow speed but enough pace to hit the ball, hit another, then the cushion, then just like that it’ll hit the 8 ball into a pocket (that’s just a example but pretty accurate). Its as if they just hit the ball anywhere random. It’s getting abit silly now and it’s either people who are hacking the game itself placing sure you don’t win as many as you may do.
    it’s really putting me off as I enjoy the game but this is a sudden noticeable problem. I’m pretty sure it isnt just me! It’s such a shame there isn’t a chat that states “reported”

these people never talk or put out an Can friend them so from now on I tend to report every single one of them.

Originally posted by Danny44 View Post
    I know that people hacking and cheating has always been a problem but the past couple of weeks it’s been blatant! I’m playing in Miami on the 2.5 and 10 million and approx every 4-5 games I get an opponent that states they have only played about 1900 games for example. Then I look at their win percentage and it’s about 78-80%. Ok fine they maybe someone with a second account who is very good I thought but no….
    they take forever to do a shot then hit the ball at a slow speed but enough pace to hit the ball, hit another, then the cushion, then just like that it’ll hit the 8 ball into a pocket (that’s just a example but pretty accurate). Its as if they just hit the ball anywhere random. It’s getting abit silly now and it’s either people who are hacking the game itself placing sure you don’t win as many as you may do.
    it’s really putting me off as I enjoy the game but this is a sudden noticeable problem. I’m pretty sure it isnt just me! It’s such a shame there isn’t a chat that states “reported”

these people never talk or put out an Can friend them so from now on I tend to report every single one of them.
    I tend to use the "omg" and then the "you are busted" chats from the chat packs (on PC). It scares a good few of the feckers off, but not all.

Comment

playing in Miami on the 2.5 and 10 million
      you could try playing on the Istanbul 9 ball thats a no guide 1 & I know the cheats hate no guide at least beijing noguide

Comment

To be fair, it is hacking season. You can mitigate it somewhat by remembering that the seasons come and go, and what was hacked will one day grow.

Comment

I just had one today so I added as friend. That way I had time to get a pen and pad to write his id number down. Also gives me the chance to challenge him so I can type in exactly what I think about cheaters! I dont understand what anyone gets out of cheating to start with. I mean what's the point in playing a game if you already know you're gonna win? Who can possibly get any sense of pride out of it? Very unsportsmanlike!

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

you could try playing on the Istanbul 9 ball thats a no guide 1 & I know the cheats hate no guide at least beijing noguide
            I do not recommend 9 Ball NGL. There are many Cheto hack users.

Comment

Thanks for all of your replies. I’ve been playing this game for years and I’ve never ever experienced a hacking season. I didn’t even know such thing existed. How does everyone know to hack at the same time? I don’t understand it really, I mean why cheat why’s the point?

The last few weeks it’s been getting worse and out of every 3 games I play I get someone cheating. You can tell straight away as they’ve won their league and have 75-85% win percentage. Every single time they just take a shot and it bounces off the sides and puts the 8 ball in. It’s really ruining my game and I’ve lost so much because of it. Will miniclip do anything if I report them, this is the question?

thanks

Comment

Thanks for all of your replies. I’ve been playing this game for years and I’ve never ever experienced a hacking season. I didn’t even know such thing existed. How does everyone know to hack at the same time? I don’t understand it really, I mean why cheat why’s the point?

The last few weeks it’s been getting worse and out of every 3 games I play I get someone cheating. You can tell straight away as they’ve won their league and have 75-85% win percentage. Every single time they just take a shot and it bounces off the sides and puts the 8 ball in. It’s really ruining my game and I’ve lost so much because of it. Will miniclip do anything if I report them, this is the question?

thanks

I wouldnt rely on the win percentage to gauge a cheater Danny, there are many good enough players who would have a win percentage just as good, or better. But when you see them just slapping mad shots in, then you have to be suspicious. As for reporting them, i wouldnt bother. Unless you had solid proof, they wont act. Video evidence would be your best bet, but Moneyclip are known for not giving a shit.

Comment

I've gotten a few lately who are at 63 (one of them) and 93 (another) with 1.6 Billion coins (#1) and1.3 billion coins (#2) respectively.
                  While theoretically possible, I suppose; to have won that many coins and still be below 100 stretches things, IMO
                  My level is 143 and I have 92 million that took years..
                  11 or 12 TIMES (or more!) as many coins and only 63 level?
                  Comonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMeucci View Post
                    I've gotten a few lately who are at 63 (one of them) and 93 (another) with 1.6 Billion coins (#1) and1.3 billion coins (#2) respectively.
                    While theoretically possible, I suppose; to have won that many coins and still be below 100 stretches things, IMO
                    My level is 143 and I have 92 million that took years..
                    11 or 12 TIMES (or more!) as many coins and only 63 level?
                    Comonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...
                    It's possible. I saw a video on "gaming with K" where he started a new account and made a billion coins at level 30 or something. Crazy, but idk. Personally, took me 2 years to make a billion coins. Then reset my account (bought a billionaire cue in may 2022) and now 3 months in and I'm 900M coins (obviously lots of gambling) but I've stopped risk-taking for 2 weeks now so make between a million or 5m per week now.

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

It's possible. I saw a video on "gaming with K" where he started a new account and made a billion coins at level 30 or something. Crazy, but idk. Personally, took me 2 years to make a billion coins. Then reset my account (bought a billionaire cue in may 2022) and now 3 months in and I'm 900M coins (obviously lots of gambling) but I've stopped risk-taking for 2 weeks now so make between a million or 5m per week now.
                      thats amazing! it took me about 1 year to make a million & it still takes me about 1 year to make a million & I've been playing about 9 years lol
                      i guess i should gamble more

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

thats amazing! it took me about 1 year to make a million & it still takes me about 1 year to make a million & I've been playing about 9 years lol
                        i guess i should gamble more
                        I make 7 million a day without even playing.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

I make 7 million a day without even playing.
                          Tell us how?

Comment

Tell us how?
                            I can make 10 million in 7 seconds and not play undiscovad . I think what nh33fan is saying is he can make that through games where the opponent quits before a ball is hit. If i was grinding on the game over a day, i would easily make around 200 million for nothing that way.

Comment

Tell us how?
                              Easy FB gifts I actually did a contest in a FB group to see who could guess the closest. I took screen shot never played a single game just open up Game multiply times to collect FB gifts and daily bonus took a screen shot 24 hours later and total was over 7 million coins games played and win and lost and balls potted was exactly the same to prove I didn't play a single game. This was Black Diamond level and maximum # of FB friends which is 5000. fewer friends and lower lever from Black Diamond of course would obviously mean less coins earned.

Comment

Easy FB gifts I actually did a contest in a FB group to see who could guess the closest. I took screen shot never played a single game just open up Game multiply times to collect FB gifts and daily bonus took a screen shot 24 hours later and total was over 7 million coins games played and win and lost and balls potted was exactly the same to prove I didn't play a single game. This was Black Diamond level and maximum # of FB friends which is 5000. fewer friends and lower lever from Black Diamond of course would obviously mean less coins earned.
                                If I could post pictures her I could easily show proof I do it every now and then just to see how much I can make without even playing.

Comment

This is so cool. Thanks for sharing. Black diamond is expensive. I'm emerald and not sure how many fb friends I have, but I get about 150-200k per day it seems. I didn't do a study cause that's small but it's free so I guess it adds up

Comment

If I could post pictures her I could easily show proof I do it every now and then just to see how much I can make without even playing.
                                    You can, use postimages.org, hotlink for forums

Comment

This is so cool. Thanks for sharing. Black diamond is expensive. I'm emerald and not sure how many fb friends I have, but I get about 150-200k per day it seems. I didn't do a study cause that's small but it's free so I guess it adds up
                                      Yes I requested gift cards for Christmas birthday and Anniversary and used it all to buy packages to get to Black Diamond. very difficult to get there legally without spending a good amount of real money.

Comment

Yes I requested gift cards for Christmas birthday and Anniversary and used it all to buy packages to get to Black Diamond. very difficult to get there legally without spending a good amount of real money.
                                        I feel you. I spent maybe 800 zar +. And that's just emerald. Don't think I'll go above

Comment

Working...
                                        X