Unable to log into my Miniclip 8 Ball account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to log into my Miniclip 8 Ball account

For a few years, I have had 2 accounts for 8 Ball Pool, but played only one of them that I had built up to a 172 Pool Emperor rating. On July 8th, this account which would come up when logging in via Miniclip, disappeared, and I was only able to log in to my other account that a 67 Master rating. Miniclip Support has not been helpful, even after several messages to them. In my last message, I attached a screenshot of my Pool Emperor profile after I was able to do a search using my user name and finding my Pool Emperor account profile. I have tried to attach that profile and the Master profile to this post, but this forum is not allowing it for some unknown reason, so please access this URL https://app.box.com/s/9heaman5jbvwnwpyl29a2l7ao67t95g5 for screenshots of the 2 profiles. Support has also not replied to my request on how to get the game to look as it did before the July 8 change, including the inability to set the spin using the keyboard.

sorry I'm out the games broken.
    Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks for replying so quickly! My recollection is that my FB login would access my 67 account, and my Miniclip one would bring up the 172 account. Now, both access only the 67 account. I will now try the "TRY THIS" link you sent: OK, I tried it - that's the Forgot your password? link. I have tried it previously, but it did not work, but I will try it again. My Email was used with both accounts - the only difference is the password.

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Hey wiccatree, I did step 1, removed FB from the list. On Step 2, CONTROL & ALT & click DELETE produced a blue screen, with choices, Task Mgr, Lock, Switch User, Signout, Change Password, nothing about emptying cookies. So I went to Firefox Settings/Privacy and Security, and cleared cookies there. Then Step 3, clicking it produced Miniclip screen, I logged in, I get the attached screen https://app.box.com/s/eg9yh8m6ak6vi7xmwerq2j7notneolfh So, I went to my bookmark //8ballpool.com/en/game that I've always used to play 8Ball, logged in, and my 67 account shows up, not the 172.

Comment

Never use FB to log in to MC, just use the MC login
               Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Stayed up way late last night, can't recall sequence, but I think I logged in through FB, and VOILA, my 172 account appears. So, I saved the link, and tried it this AM, and I'm back to square 1, BOTH MC & FB log-ins take me to the 67 account. I remove MC access in FB, log in with MC password, makes no difference AGAIN! VERY FRUSTRATING, thought I had it solved

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Installed plain-Jane CHROME, logged in with MC, took me to 67 account, should I try logging in with FB?

Comment

I wonder if you download and run the free program called mobile Ccleaner and then log into 8 ball pool, maybe your problem will be solved.
                        I think MiniClip will fix this problem if it is not fixed, because many players suffer from this problem and MiniClip is aware of it.
                        Then you can uninstall the app called ccleaner from your mobile device.

For PC, I recommend Wise Care 365 Pro v6.3.2 giveaway if you are a Windows user. Lifetime license,no free upgrade,no support.

https://net-load.com/giveaway-wise-c...-3-2-for-free/

Click on the mirror link. download and install it. run >common cleaner>select all>scan
                        Also, I am an opera browser user and I recommend it. Built-in free VPN, screenshot recording etc.
                        If you install the Chrome Extensions for Opera Software, you can run all Chrome applications in Opera.

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LMAO View Post
                            I
                            Also, I am an opera browser user and I recommend it. Built-in free VPN, screenshot recording etc.
                            If you install the Chrome Extensions for Opera Software, you can run all Chrome applications in Opera.

LMAO, I am intrigued by what you said about the opera browser.
                            Does it really give you free VPN?
                            All the VPN offers I have seen so far require money.

I use Firefox since many years, I wonder if transitioning to Opera will be difficult.
                            I use dictionaries and lots of extensions because I routinely communicate in three languages.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

I use Firefox since many years, I wonder if transitioning to Opera will be difficult.
                              I use dictionaries and lots of extensions because I routinely communicate in three languages.
                              It does have a free VPN Dhaka, but im not sure how good it is tbh? Here is a list of the extensions they have:

https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

It does have a free VPN Dhaka, but im not sure how good it is tbh? Here is a list of the extensions they have:

https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/
                                Thanks, Cool ! Very impressive !

I am just a bit worried that I will lose all my automatic log-ins and passwords.
                                Most of my go to places like 8 ball pool and so on log me in automatically.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

in firefox you can view all your saved passwords by clicking settings/ privacy & security. saved logins.
                                      you can export them by clicking the 3 dots top right then clicking Export logins, importing to opera is easy just go settings & type import" in the search box.

Thank you Wiccatree !
                                      It is much appreciated !

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

Opera browser's free VPN service is of course not as fast as paid ones. But it's enough for me.
                                        I haven't been able to see the images uploaded to postimage.org in the forum for about 2 years.
                                        However, I could see it before. Now I can see it using VPN. Also, there is a restriction on some English news sites due to location.
                                        When I use VPN and change the location, I can view and read the page. I don't use a VPN unless I have to.

It is also possible to use all Chrome extensions by installing the install Chrome Extension extension.
                                        I also recommend using the uBlock Origin plugin. I think it's better than AdBlock Plus.
                                        It is also possible to save links to your favorite websites by creating multiple folders.

Comment

Working...
                                        X