Losing each week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing each week.

So for the past 3 weeks I have lost by the end of the week.
    I am now down on winnings in this 4th week and it started since playing 10 million games. (9 ball) I prefer 9 ball.
    I am down 500 million and constantly go in off get snookered etc. Most shots seem to go against me no matter what I try to do. Legendary cues only give mostly between 1m to 4m despite having 100% payback.

Is anyone else having these issues. I have changed Legendary cues and even lost games in London etc to see if my luck changes.

Same. I posted about this last week on the venting tread. Also up to 100% payback, but don't get more than 30%. Even did an analysis. Game is just a scam. I spend real $$$ but yeah over it. Contributed 1b to club last week but net lost 150M.

Comment

It is just greed nowadays from game developers. I buy the Pass, unless it is one of those back in time ones where i already have the items. I might just keep my £££££'s untill a decent pass comes.

The win streaks have changed too. You used to get 1500 points on the last one. And now only 90k for the end one.

Comment

Just lost 7 on the trot 4 on the pool pass players cup and 1 v 1 10 million.

I have been 1 away in Seoul and Mumbai several times and now back at the beginning on both.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyLUFC View Post
          I am now down on winnings in this 4th week and it started since playing 10 million games. (9 ball) I prefer 9 ball.
          I am down 500 million and constantly go in off get snookered etc. Most shots seem to go against me no matter what I try to do. Legendary cues only give mostly between 1m to 4m despite having 100% payback.

Is anyone else having these issues. I have changed Legendary cues and even lost games in London etc to see if my luck changes.
          leg cue give back 100% only happen when you missing the 9 ball with easy pocket lol

Comment

Won 2 in 14 now as I play 2 then leave if I lose both. Down to just over 2 billion now after reaching 2.58 billion.

Comment

Won 2 in 14 now as I play 2 then leave if I lose both. Down to just over 2 billion now after reaching 2.58 billion.
              Maybe you should consider playing in lower tier games until you start winning more than 50% of the games then start going up through the tiers. I always played Seoul, but after playing on those slippery tables for a week or so I could no longer judge the speed of the normal table when I returned to Seoul, so I went down to Shanghai until I started winning again and then moved back up to Seoul.

Regards
              CiderMUFC
              †Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

I'll give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

Maybe you should consider playing in lower tier games until you start winning more than 50% of the games then start going up through the tiers. I always played Seoul, but after playing on those slippery tables for a week or so I could no longer judge the speed of the normal table when I returned to Seoul, so I went down to Shanghai until I started winning again and then moved back up to Seoul.

Regards
                  CiderMUFC
                  Great advise from a great player JonnyLUFC .

Comment

I've actually only been playing tournaments, Vegas and Jakarta (after i put in 500M in my club). Rule now: Lose 3 in a row in the latter, log off the app (don't just close it). My game time has reduced significantly by this. As you psychologically have to commit to logining in, just to go lose another game. Not sure if this makes sense to everyone, but it's what I'm trying to aid my addiction to this game.
                    Last edited by undiscovad; 24-07-22, 12:51 PM.

Comment

maybe your shit Watson?

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

maybe your shit Watson?

That is not a nice thing to say, Madam !

I have completely stopped trying to increase my total score, not getting angry about losing games, and I saw my score has oscillated between 420 and 430 M since several weeks now.
                        That includes of course the many losses against the players who use unfair means, you know, the guys whose parents were not married when the players were born.
                        And I really do not care.

But winning 5M games did enable me to stay in diamond league and contribute more to the club than I used to.
                        So as far as I am concerned all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

maybe your shit Watson?
                          You're and not your.

Comment

Gone under 2 billion now FFS!

A month ago I was on 2.5 I guess they want my real money as I ain't purchased anything in a while.

Comment

I’ve never purchased anything - normally try to stay below a billion because i get more than 25% of the breaks then. Last couple of weeks i haven’t been zeroing out by losing a heap of Berlins on purpose and i’m over 2 billion - so it’s not everyone.

Comment

Honestly it's so easy to lose 500M. I've done it, sucks I know. But you'll make it back in time

Comment

The game is one big con….personally I suspect miniclip are the ones doing the cheating…..

Comment

Originally posted by Hendo1803 View Post
                                    The game is one big con….personally I suspect miniclip are the ones doing the cheating…..
                                    Its been said many times. Hard to tell if your playing against a real person when a cheat program like cheto is around.

Comment

Working...
                                    X