Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I choose a bet, the game sometimes changes it

Hello pals

Have this happened to you? Lately I've been having this problem in 9 Ball. I choose a bet, lets say 100k, and the game sometimes changes the amount of coins I want to bet. Whenever that happens, it always changes it to a lower amount of coins (50k, 10k, or lower), never higher. I wonder if other users are also having this issue, and how can I fix it.

Thanks for reading

Originally posted by Silver View Post
    Hello pals

Have this happened to you? Lately I've been having this problem in 9 Ball. I choose a bet, lets say 100k, and the game sometimes changes the amount of coins I want to bet. Whenever that happens, it always changes it to a lower amount of coins (50k, 10k, or lower), never higher. I wonder if other users are also having this issue, and how can I fix it.

Thanks for reading
    not enough player online at the amount you bid so it pairs you with the closest lower bid vs no game at all. For example, you bid 10 million and no one else online at the time wants to play for that amount it will pair you with someone at a lower table.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

not enough player online at the amount you bid so it pairs you with the closest lower bid vs no game at all. For example, you bid 10 million and no one else online at the time wants to play for that amount it will pair you with someone at a lower table.
      Thanks for answering

It's curious that I've been playing for almost 3 years, but only since a couple of weeks ago this situation has started to happen.
      Last edited by Silver; 24-07-22, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post

Thanks for answering

It's curious that I've been playing for almost 3 years, but only since a couple of weeks ago this situation has started to happen.
        Lots of people have supposedly quit the game due to the growing number of cheats. Also take a couple seconds to match, sometimes lower bet.

Comment

not enough player online at the amount you bid so it pairs you with the closest lower bid vs no game at all. .
          actually I'd agree with this because it's logical, but I've found the last week it happens to me when I'm playing friends over multiple game sessions, and I mean 200+ games in 1 night.

Comment

Yes.
            I also experienced this more since a couple of weeks.
            Just this morning I wanted to bet 500K and had to play someone for 10K (and I lost lol)

Comment

I end up quitting more game than i play...no wonder my win percentage is something like 30%.... i always get matched up with these games that are small amounts.... I prefer 10M or 25M (Berlin)

Comment

Working...
              X