8 Ball Pool Cheats/Hackers List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hwli View Post

I'm guessing it is Coolocker, I regularly play one or two that are in the same club as Ryan. If I mess up, or it's my opponents break, I have a nosey at the club members to kill time until it's my go, it's why I've noticed.
    Nice 1 so, lol. Tell em i said hello Ryan Cawdor

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

I meet Agallant often in Beijing. I wonder if its the same person?
      Yep I know Agallant in real life he's a solid player & mostly plays Beijing, we started that group about 12 months ago after my old group got infested with cheats, as far as I'm aware there are no cheato's in my group if they are I'll instantly ban.
      Stephen's a great player too.

Comment

MaryKent90210

Your vids are yet another player who’s cue doesn’t move when taking their shots. Obviously the impossible banks shots are telling but pay attention to the cue movement as well, not all cheaters are so obvious with the bank shots.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryCA View Post
          MaryKent90210

Your vids are yet another player who’s cue doesn’t move when taking their shots. Obviously the impossible banks shots are telling but pay attention to the cue movement as well, not all cheaters are so obvious with the bank shots.
          Yeah, Mary is a very good player and plays Berlin a lot and she comes across those cheto muppets often. I dont play there myself. I take it you play there also and see this a lot TerryCA ?
          Last edited by COOLOCKER; 15-10-22, 11:06 AM.

Comment

As for the cheto muppets, there are many sk1 about at the moment. I can say from experience - level 169, 168, 165, 163, 158, 153. All named sk1, all cheto's.Different countries though apparently?

Comment

So ,after countless reporting every day almost inc their profile links id etc etc, NOTHING HAPPENS, AND NOTHING EVER WILL.

This so called Miniclip Team of culo are unable to do anything.

Oh wait!! they introduced are you human security which does FUCK ALL, BC THEY STILL GET THROUGH IT!!

Sorry guys but just venting, these cheats get me worked up and we are helpless one you enter the match,(unless you get 1st break and sweep the table)

So, what can we do? Nothing, lately when it occurs i just immediately quit the game and suck up my loss.

FUCKING BASTARDS, would love to meet their bitch ass faces and give them a few words

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                Sk1 is another fucker using this cheto hack in Berlin...
                Agree to that fucker aaalso

Comment

Today 3 fcking games in a row in Berlin lost to this Mtrfukker Sk1.

MINICLIP THATS 75 MILLION COINS I DEMAND BACK "TODAY ALONE" FUCKING BASTARDS!!

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER;

I take it you play there also and see this a lot [USER="21325"
                    TerryCA[/USER] ?
                    I stick around Toronto or Dubai at most. I see these cheaters play Las Vegas and lower regularly. I suspect the cheaters think they will be less obvious to Miniclip if they play lower tables. Now that I’m watching for cue movement, I suspect one out of every 3 players is a cheater. Shame on Miniclip for not doing more to fix this.

Comment

can someone play this person n tell what you think 406-627-551-7 matheus from brazxil i play them in las vegas just now and i have never seen anyone who can just bash balls without even aim proper and pot two or three balls everytime they have shot i always never seen balls curl around and go into a damn pocklet after they be hit they was almost do right angles

Comment

Originally posted by kirstenK View Post
                        can someone play this person n tell what you think 406-627-551-7 matheus from brazxil i play them in las vegas just now and i have never seen anyone who can just bash balls without even aim proper and pot two or three balls everytime they have shot i always never seen balls curl around and go into a damn pocklet after they be hit they was almost do right angles
                        They were cheating, using a tool to help them win. In fact, they are Tools themselves lol
                        Last edited by cidercoder; 25-10-22, 03:31 PM.
                         Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Ok im beyond fucking pissed today and all last week every fucking day 3-4-5 x day being blown away by these aimers, and fucking asswipes at Miniclip "support team"

unable to wipe their own asses and correct this cancerous spreading cheat hackers aimers..i need a drink

Comment

Originally posted by KODII View Post
                            Ok im beyond fucking pissed today and all last week every fucking day 3-4-5 x day being blown away by these aimers, and fucking asswipes at Miniclip "support team"

unable to wipe their own asses and correct this cancerous spreading cheat hackers aimers..i need a drink
                            Just tried my hand at Berlin, played 2 games, one was a cheto. Think i will join you with that drink.

Comment

Working...
                            X