Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some help

    How pro players calculate the cue ball natural path the ball hit 4,5 rail he calculate perfectly on any position how he calculate the angle of reflection please teach me

  • #2
    Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
    How pro players calculate the cue ball natural path the ball hit 4,5 rail he calculate perfectly on any position how he calculate the angle of reflection please teach me
    Go to youtube.com and do searches on 3 cushion billiards, diamond system, kicks and banks. Also do searches on all of the basic stuff as tangent line, 30 degree hits.... Now no insult/offense intended but it sounds like u might be a novice player, so you should get a reputable pool teacher... know that real good players do not necessarily make great teachers, ask around, ask your pool player friends for recommendations for teachers in your area.

    Comment


    • #3
      Tq bro no players around me i m asked another state no one reply then search i found the group i see lots pro players in there someone help me i search yt but every one talk about starting point finishing point in handball position any position how he makes no one tell about that anyway tq man

      Comment


      • #4
        Try looking at this video for a start. As Ryan said above, there are hundreds of videos on youtube explaining how to make better use of the bank shot etc:



        All tables have these markings on them which some players use, but other players like me just use their own judgement:




        Last edited by COOLOCKER; 13-09-22, 05:18 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Sry to say this i know bankshot only i play rome or berlin i do bankshot opponent play Trickshot with any position i know Trickshot only on handball with prefect angle it’s very rare I search yt some one tell about that every YouTuber tell handball position pls someone guide me basic to advance I want know all thinks on step by step i was addicted on 8bp some one guide me
          ( sry for my bad English knowledge )
          tq

          Comment


          • #6
            Type what you want to say in your own language. Google translate might be able to help us.

            Comment


            • #7
              Those are not pros, they are cheto hacks...
              Level 132 King. 437 million coins won. Soon to be level 150 legend.
              Sorry for trolling, ill stop when I reach level 150.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by aklenfer View Post
                Those are not pros, they are cheto hacks...
                No they are not cheto hacks. Can you explain to me why you think they are cheto hacks.

                This is a cheto hacker:

                Comment


                • #9
                  If someone sends a ball bouncing into 4-5 rails and make a successful pocket, they most likely using a cheat, unless its a fluke. Either way, no one is going to calculate angles for that type of shot.
                  Level 132 King. 437 million coins won. Soon to be level 150 legend.
                  Sorry for trolling, ill stop when I reach level 150.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by aklenfer View Post
                    If someone sends a ball bouncing into 4-5 rails and make a successful pocket, they most likely using a cheat, unless its a fluke. Either way, no one is going to calculate angles for that type of shot.
                    You do realise thats the practice table hes using in that video? So hes the only person playing there. If he was using the cheto hacker, it would show up on the screen. Chances are he missed some of those shots while recording, and had to play them again to get it right for the video. With practice, a lot of those shots can be made.






                    Level 289 Pool Emperor. 80 Billion coins won.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by aklenfer View Post
                      If someone sends a ball bouncing into 4-5 rails and make a successful pocket, they most likely using a cheat, unless its a fluke. Either way, no one is going to calculate angles for that type of shot.
                      Not true... I called a 4 rail bank shot in a bar....I bet $10 on it... i made it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think you'll find COOLOCKER , that if somebody does something that others cannot, it is automatically cheating. . . the alternative is that some people practice more and that's just a ludicrous thought.


                        Level 8 Pool Cleaner. 16 coins won but I had to give them back. Shoe size 12.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                          I think you'll find COOLOCKER , that if somebody does something that others cannot, it is automatically cheating. . . the alternative is that some people practice more and that's just a ludicrous thought.


                          Level 8 Pool Cleaner. 16 coins won but I had to give them back. Shoe size 12.
                          lmao. Love your bit at the end, lol.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

                            Not true... I called a 4 rail bank shot in a bar....I bet $10 on it... i made it.
                            And this is why some of these posts get my blood boiling. Im guessing these folks who see shots done like this will automatically think cheating is going on, then report the player for cheating. Probably why the likes of me, Hwli and others are not able to get our winnings added to clubs?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

                              And this is why some of these posts get my blood boiling. Im guessing these folks who see shots done like this will automatically think cheating is going on, then report the player for cheating. Probably why the likes of me, Hwli and others are not able to get our winnings added to clubs?
                              And I wonder if the reverse is true for me......?? That is, when I'm playing the 8ball miniclip game and someone makes a 3rail bank shot, I think it's slop - that they got lucky -- but I wonder if they were using cheto.? Someone in another thread pointed that possibility out to me, that maybe people are cheating against me and I'm not noticing it as that.,..

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Since we have the cheat reporting button available, I have not reported one single player for cheating.
                                Sure, I have seen banking shots and get-out-of-snooker shots that were amazing but none that I could confidently categorise as cheating.
                                I am sometimes very lucky myself with crazy hard shots that miraculously pot the nine ball and I wonder if some players have not reported me as a cheater lol !

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                                  Since we have the cheat reporting button available, I have not reported one single player for cheating.
                                  Sure, I have seen banking shots and get-out-of-snooker shots that were amazing but none that I could confidently categorise as cheating.
                                  I am sometimes very lucky myself with crazy hard shots that miraculously pot the nine ball and I wonder if some players have not reported me as a cheater lol !
                                  Im exactly the same lads. Pull of a shot from a snooker or a mad bank shot, and immediately think they must be suspicious, lol.

                                  Comment

                                  Working...
                                  X