Cue differences and cue levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue differences and cue levels

Question on cues and levels. Say for instance one has both the Legendary Archangel and Archon cues. Both are at Level 3 and both are at the exact same levels for all categories ie force/aim/spin/time. Will one perform any better than the other?

Cheto user banned.

Comment

Originally posted by yamama View Post
      i have a tiny weiner
      Your now banned for being a low life cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryCA View Post
        Question on cues and levels. Say for instance one has both the Legendary Archangel and Archon cues. Both are at Level 3 and both are at the exact same levels for all categories ie force/aim/spin/time. Will one perform any better than the other?
        Honestly couldnt tell you Terry. I use the country cue and have stuck with it for ages. Some of the other folks will probably have the answer your looking for. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Honestly couldnt tell you Terry. I use the country cue and have stuck with it for ages. Some of the other folks will probably have the answer your looking for. Welcome to the forum.
          Cheto user banned.

Comment

Terry. Although I don't use the legendary cues, what I can say is that I have played on two accounts - my main account I have exclusively used the standard cue (stats of 3330 I think). On the other account, I use a cue with 3 time on it, so stats of 3333. I've noticed that although, in theory, the only difference between the two should be one has extra time for each shot. In practice, they definitely behave slightly differently (power used relative to spin etc) so I imagine this applies to other cues with the same stats?

Comment

Simple answer will be no, same Stats should equal same performance. Try them out offline. I've used those animated maxed cued (moonlight, grand heist and wonderland) with same 10-10-10-10 stats. They performed similarly for me.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Your now banned for being a low life cheater.
                . . . . and having a tiny weiner
                 Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

. . . . and having a tiny weiner
                  And that too, lmao.

Comment

Used them both and see no difference in performance. I use the Arcon vs the Archangel mainly due to the fact that my favorite color is blue.

Comment

Working...
                    X