Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undiscovad
    replied
    Um hwli and cools have 100s of billions and they are both fair. I've played against them on pc, they just are that good.

Leave a comment:

• cidercoder
    replied
    Originally posted by Ownlee 1 View Post
    Say what sounds good against thread posters/comments, is all that is on your part...
    Ownlee 1 - you're a Nob

Leave a comment:

• kirstenK
    replied

Yes ma'am....How many folk over the 200+ lvl with BILLIONS "earned", arent HACKERS or game modded..?? This game has become extra SILLY especially folk using REAL money for NOTHING...!!!!
    i not agree total there is one girl i play who is from indonesia and she has billions and level 205 i think she is just really good she make mistake sometime but not very much and if she make mistake u better pull ur finger out and win cos it probably only chance u will get

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied

You can say ANYTHING online that you DON'T do...
    Fair enough. My videos of me playing on youtube dont exist so.

Leave a comment:

• Ownlee 1
    replied
    Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Nope, im over level 200 with billions also, and pretty sure im not a hacker either.
    You can say ANYTHING online that you DON'T do...

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied

Say what sounds good against thread posters/comments, is all that is on your part...
    Nope, im over level 200 with billions also, and pretty sure im not a hacker either.

Leave a comment:

• Ownlee 1
    replied
    Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
    Bit of a sweeping statement ! I know quite a lot of players (including some of my accounts) that are level 200+ with Billions earned . . . and I'm 100% sure that none of them are hackers !

Leave a comment:

• cidercoder
    replied
    Yes ma'am....How many folk over the 200+ lvl with BILLIONS "earned", arent HACKERS or game modded..?? This game has become extra SILLY especially folk using REAL money for NOTHING...!!!!
    Bit of a sweeping statement ! I know quite a lot of players (including some of my accounts) that are level 200+ with Billions earned . . . and I'm 100% sure that none of them are hackers !

Leave a comment:

• Ownlee 1
    replied
    Originally posted by kirstenK View Post
    the updgrade cue thing annoy me you see this 'number 1' all the dam time for a cue u are not even want to use and there is no way to stop it showing up unless you give them coins for it. you shoujld be able to delete cues you do not want or dont want to use

Leave a comment:

• kirstenK
    replied
    adding to things you should be able to do - you should be able to block individual players so u dont see there continual invites - i had 1 person send me 37 invite in one game!! i dont know how they do this because if i send invite to person i cannot send another until they accept mine or i play game with them.

my mistaKE was having my photo as avatar when i first started some men there brains go stupid when they see young girl. one of my friend she remove her photo to cos of continual invite from men and if she add any as friend they keep ask for fb name. but since miniclip have not bothered to give users the able to block other players i am sure it is never going to happen

Leave a comment:

• kirstenK
    replied
    the updgrade cue thing annoy me you see this 'number 1' all the dam time for a cue u are not even want to use and there is no way to stop it showing up unless you give them coins for it. you shoujld be able to delete cues you do not want or dont want to use

Leave a comment:

• Ownlee 1
    started a topic ?WHY ?

?WHY ?

I got 80 spin n wins for a reason, WHY is this still in the game, needs to be DISCONTINUED along with matching players with folk that DIDN'T choose the same amount as you and also upgrading cues that arent being USED/giving BS coins for ALREADY maxed out cues...!!!
Working...
X